Long Live the King

"Time to head out boys!" I shouted as I put on my oxygen tank and ran to the shoot to get out at sea to help out Maya and her daughter.

"You heard my sister! Let's go!" Urged Lloyd to Jay as he nodded and followed his leader.

"Back off fish-sticks!" Yelled Jay as we had Ray guns to hit the sharks.

"Jay!" Nya was surely happy to see us.

We started shooting again at the sharks as they swam away, "Impeccable timing, guys!" Smiled Maya.

We headed back to sub to get away from more trouble, "Thanks goodness you all came along! I thought we were done for." Thanked Maya to us again.

"You said you knew I could save us!" Retorted Nya to her mother.

"Well, I didn't want to be a 'gloomy-gus...'" lightly chuckled the former and Ninja and Master of Water.

It was all peaceful before the alarms started to blare making me and Pixal run to the sonars.

"That's the proximity alarm. I'm afraid we have unannounced visitors." Informed Pixal.

"Trespassers, you have illegally entered the Domain of King Trimaar, ruler of the Endless Sea and Monarch of Merlopia. Come peacefully or you will be fired upon."
Spoke of what they talked about their kingdom, a merlopian.

"The Hyro-Bounty is not in any condition to sustain further damage. Sensei (Y/N)'s enhancement will still not be enough for us to escape either." Started Zane making me nod.

"And we are unlikely to be able to outrun those creatures." Added Pixal.

"Looks like we don't have a choice then." Stated Lloyd making me agree, "Indeed."

We started to follow the Sea-Folk to their kingdom to meet their king so we can work out this affair.

When upon going through some crevices, we saw a beautiful underwater city, "Beautiful..." I muttered in awe.

"Whoa...!" Gasped Jay with the others.

We soon we're escorted to enter the throne room where the king is.

"You have trespassed into my Kingdom and risked the peace. Do you have anything to say before I pass judgement?" Spoke the King of Merlopia.

"Well, to be perfectly honest, we didn't know there was an undersea Kingdom." Started Lloyd.

"And we wouldn't have trespassed if it weren't for us being shot down by your son—" added Nya with some sass before the King cut her off.

"What...? Is this true...?" He questioned quite surprised. (I honestly feel bad for Trimaar, man only wanted to be peaceful and loving to his family and humans but f*cking Kalmaar his eldest son, only wanted to destroy everything because he's a racist ass b*tch!)

"Yeah, and not only that, which is enough really, right, but he also took me and my mother captive!" Added again Nya.

"Captive?" Now the King looked like he's seen it all.

"Oooh! It gets worse!" Nya started again.

"Yeah, Nya, tell him about the giant snake." Said Maya.