Curse World: Part 1

We made it back to Steep Wisdom after recovering from the events in the First Spinjitzu Master's Tomb.

"Should've we be going to Stiix? The longer we wait, the worse it'll get." Said Kai to sensei as we got off the ship.

"We need to stock up." Answered Sensei.

"On what? Magical tea that will make us invincible? Give us special powers?! Is it gonna give us four arms?!" Asked Jay as I lowly coughed making him nervously laugh.

"Really? Four arms...? You really aren't letting the dark side of my father god aren't you...?"

"Hey! I didn't mean it that way! I just thought it'd be cool! You'll have more of an upper hand! Haha! Get it? 'Cause I was talking about the hands and how cool I'd be if we had four-"

"Yes, I get it, JJ. Don't speak any more of that please."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Sadly, no magical tea today. I had to sell the rest of the merchandise along with everything else." Answered again sensei as we headed to the tea shop.

"What? You sold your business? But that was for your retirement." Said Zane.

"Ah! Hello again, ninja." Smiled Cyrus Borg as he appeared from the doors.

"While we were away, I had Borg use the money from the tea farm to create us some new toys to balance the scales. They are expensive, you know." Said sensei.

Borg soon wheeled closer to us, "Its been so long, I hardly recognize any of you. Lloyd looks older. I see that your sister, (Y/N) has gotten more beautiful than ever as she already is. I see a water ninja. A titanium nindroid. Cole is...a ghost. Jay looks shorter. And then there's Kai."

"Hey. What do you mean I look shorter?!" Asked Jay a bit offended as I consoled Cole by using my powers to hold his hand making him smile as I copied the gesture.

"Sorry, Dr. Borg, but cut to the chase. We don't have much time." Said Kai stepping up.

"Yes, always the impatient one. Come, let me show you." Said Borg as he pressed a button making the floor near us cave in as it shows the vehicles he made for us.

"If you want a little muscle with that hustle, I've made Jay a lightning-fast Ghost Taker GT. Front spectral intake, rear incorporeal storage." Started Borg as Jay awed at his ride.

"Why did the ghost cross the street? Oh, I don't know, maybe 'cause he saw me coming in that!" Yelled Jay running to his vehicle as I laughed a bit at his behaviour.

"Zane's Ice Mech. Sure it appears to be the same, but I've equipped the underarms with Deepstone particle shooters, allowing you to freeze the competition." Said Borg to Zane as the nindroid walked over to his new mech.

"Super cool. And I mean quite literally."

"Cole, I've made you a Ghost Cycle. Twin carbine blasters, auto-evasive handling. Made entirely of Deepstone, perfectly moulded to fit the, uh...boldiless. And I've set at the pre radio to your favourite. Soft rock" said Borg to Cole a she walked to his Cycle.

"I do love a slow jam!"

"For you, the marvellous, yet fierce (Y/N). I've made you a four wheeler, with a machine gun at the back as I seemed to understand your love for backup weapons. Personally embodied with Deepstone. It has also a bike mode if you like to feel the wind while driving." Said Borg to me as I smiled.

"Wow! Thank you very much, Dr. Borg. Amazing!" I said as I got in the car and soon transformed it into the bike mode as I did wheelies and donuts, "Awesome!"