Never Trust a Snake

I soon woke up and saw myself in the girls' chambers before getting up and waving at Nya, "Hey! What's up?"

"Nothing much! Do we have training today?" I asked as sensei popped,

"Yes, but you'll be having a break since your powers seem controlled better than the other guys. You can still train your fighting skills on the upper deck." I nodded as I walked to the upper deck.

"Have fun with the boys~ (Y/N)~" Teased Nya as I rolled my eyes.

"For the last time bestie! We're all JUST friends!"

"Not when I see you with either my brother or Cole. Jay too! Zane...well he'll get there."

I groaned averted my gaze as I heard who she listed first but soon groaned, "Yeah, yeah..." I soon went to the deck to find sensei and the boys.

"Weird...Sensei said that the boys should be here training. Cole? Zane? Jay?! Kai...? Please tell me this is a joke..."

I soon saw a shadow appear behind me as I looked back and gasped at how it is, "You're...You're...Garamadon...! The one who was banished! B-but h-how...!"

"Ah. I see you are the new Guardian of Light. And yes I was banished. But I had to get my weapons of Spinjitzu back! So I could recreate NINJAGO! HA!" The lord of darkness himself launched at me as I gasped but soon back flipped to dodge his attack.

"Too bad for you! I don't got 'em! The boys do but I'm sure they can defeat you! So there is no reason for you to fight me!" I said pointing to him as he only smirked.

"Yes, but you have a power that far exceeds the golden weapons and with the weapons. I have a chance to extract that power or use you to my fullest extent!" He said as he started charging at me still while I just dodged before seeing a large box was about to fall on me.

"Huh...? The Green Ninja...? So the Prophecy is true!" I said in shock as he or they held up the box before throwing it away saving me.

"Woah...! He's actually doing damage on Garmadon...! Wow...Who are you...?" I soon asked the ninja who just looked at me before going up to Garamadon who was on the floor trying to get back up.

"Argh...! (Y/N)...! Please...! Help me...! Help...!" Cried out Garmadon as I got confused about how he knows my name.

"How do you know my name...Ah! Wait! Green Ninja! Who are you?" I asked as his eyes just turned green for a brief second before then looking back at the lord of darkness.

"Help me...! (Y/N)...Please...! Help you-"

I soon yelled as I woke up for real but Nya was beside me, "Are you okay?! I was trying to wake you up since you kept on tossing and turning before screaming."

I was a bit shaken up so I looked around and saw nothing but the ship and our room as I sighed, "Y-yeah...I'm fine..."

"You sure? I can ask sensei to-" I soon waved her off, "Nono! It's fine...I'll just get ready for today. I got training with the boys since I'm officially a ninja." I soon got up and went to brush my teeth.

"Actually...Sensei wanted you to have a break! You have been helping us ever since the Jamanakai Village incident and even joined our group too! You've been nothing but a big help (N/N). You deserve this break." Said Nya as she interrupted my cleaning moment as I spat my toothpaste.

"Really? Oh! Uh...No problem...! I do owe you too since you saved my hometown! Thanks." I smiled a little as Nya nodded and left me in our room while I pondered my dream.