The Mask of Deception

It has been a year since Master Wu disappeared in time and as the Ninja heard from letters and more, they still haven't found him. But they aren't giving up! The group know he's somewhere, they just don't know where...exactly...

(Your outfit hasn't changed except the small designs such as your logo of your Gi and the shoulder armour you had for protection. Other than that, not a lot but if you want to, you can imagine some stuff!)

It was nighttime and a mysterious woman was walking to the abandoned warehouse carefully.

"Password?" Asked one of the guards.

"Password." Replied the woman as the males nodded and let her in.

The moment she entered she saw at least 400 hundred people rounded up as they all were partying and drinking some soda laughing and talking about who knows what.

She went over to the bar to sit down for a bit before a man came by beside her.

"Hey, beautiful~ Wanna hang?" Asked the man as the woman didn't even look at him.

"Playing hard to get, huh? That's fine, don't mind me I'm just gonna do this-AGH!" He soon was about to hold her shoulders but she kicked his chair making him fall.

Some of the people around them turned to see the commotion but only laughed seeing the man who was on the floor humiliated.

The man glared daggers at the woman who just acted oblivious so she won't get caught up.

"Sorry. Already taken. And that was a horrible way to pull a girl. Try better next time." She whispered as she soon lost herself in the crowd.

There was soon a loud ringing meaning that someone was going to talk into the microphone making everyone seize their talking.

"Hello! And welcome all to the annual Crime Meet Up! Where most criminals well known or not get to be here to buy or see some amazing stolen technology, weapons and more!" Said a man as the woman looked around to see there are some quite good deals.

"Alright! Here is this stolen art piece! We'll start 500!" Smiled the man holding the gavel.

It went on and on until it was time for the big guns.

"Now. Since today we've had the best hauls without the police noticing, we decided to the a triple combo of items! Starting with the BorgWatch! It's too expensive so we took one and lowered the price! The second item is Borg technology based too!" The man committed the bidding.

"As it is a paralyzing gun that can transform into a machine gun to shoot down your enemies from far away or close. And finally! The third item is my favourite, the spy glasses! Glasses that can do everything! Analyse, record, has laser guns, send signals and hack into things and more! The bidding will be starting at 3000." Finished the man.

"3400!"

"3500!"

"4000"

"8000!"

A man yelled as he won the triple prize before the woman pressed on her ear piece, "Show time."

A smoke screen slowly started to appeared making everyone panic and grab anything they can as weapons to defend themselves.

"Everyone! Calm down! It must've been a fluke!" The man doing the bidding thought it was a joke but it was far from it as he met the police cornering him as the others gasped not knowing the police were here.