Fire Maker

Lloyd stayed back with Sorla to talk about how to get to Zane as she was happy to help us get him back.

"How did it go?" I asked smiling towards my brother who opened the door of Sorla's cabin.

"Very well! Um...She was a bit...uh..." Lloyd smiled before his smile turned into a little nervous one.

"Over the top? Too expressive and less words? I know. I've been here for a while to know her like that, haha! Kinda like our uncle when he was hit by the Time Blade and acted like a regular old man." I guessed before walking with him to the others.

"Oh. Okay, that's cool! And yeah, haha. He was super funny back then. So...How are you feeling? Are you...you know...? Overwhelmed or something...? Sorry. It's just we haven't seen each other for 5 months and I'm quite bad at making up a conversation..." apologized my brother as I smiled.

"To answer firstly, yes. I am fine. Are you kidding?! I get to see my baby brother again and my boyfriend with the rest of the team! I'm as happy as ever! And it's fine. It has been a while and it's just a bit you know, weird and stuff. But I'm not disappearing again, okay? You're still too young to be left alone in this world. I still have a lot to do with you as a sister and best friend before I truly go. We're getting Zane back and then whooshing back to Ninjago." I smiled as I soon held my brother who gently smiled towards me.

"Yeah..Thanks...I missed you so much, big sis..." He said as I held his head.

"I missed you too my baby brother. Let's go see the others. I've been warned by Cole to not wander off for at least 5 minutes." I smiled as he laughed.

"Can't blame him for being so overprotective. We all thought you and Zane were going to be lost forever. It's a miracle we reunited." He said as we approached the others.

"No, Lloyd. It was fate. Oh! Well, hello to you too big guy! Missed me already?~" I gently smiled before feeling two muscular arms wrap around me as I knew it was Cole.

"You took 6 minutes and 40 seconds, Angel...! What would've happened if the Ice Samurai got to you?!" He asked in worry before looking to me.

"I would've been fine, Cole. I fought against them once. I can do it again. But thank you for worrying." I said before holding his face.

"Yeah...Yeah...Sorry...It's just...I'm just scared you're just gonna disappear again and not come back this time...I don't want that to happen EVER again..." Said Cole as he still held my shoulders before we walked somewhere not too far from the team.

"I know...I would've done the same if it was you. Now, let's go meet the others, hm?" I suggested as he nodded.

Nya and Lloyd were trying to see if we can find Zane by using the signal of the mech as it was transported to the Never-Realm also.

"Guys! Guys! You gotta try these! These can make you walk on the snow!" Yelled Kai In happiness as he ran around with rackets under his feet.

"Uh, I think that's the point." Said Cole blankly before Jay occupied his other side.

"What will they think of next?" Laughed Jay.

"Alarm, alarm! Boss! We need help! They're coming!" Yelled Uthang as I excused myself to see what was the commotion.

"Blizzard Samurai! On thé March." Said Uthang to me.

"Heading for our village, boss!" Said Boma, "We saw them coming down the pass."

"I heard them first, boss! Boma's hearing isn't as good as—" started Uthang.

"Don't start that again!" Yelled Boma.