Sepcial: "The New Generation of Ninja" Part 2

"Pixal. What have you got for us?" Started Lloyd as the female Nindroid lead the large group of fighters to the secret base.

"I made up a plan if anything like this happens. Follow me." She answered.

"Lloyd! (Y/N)! Cole! Are you alright?" Misako went over to you three as she checked over your kids as well.

"We're fine, mom. Though except for me being flung back by a large fire ball." You said lightly making your family and friends look at you in shock.

"YOU WHAT?!" Yelled both your brother and husband.

"Fire ball?" Misako was worried and confused.

"A fire ball?!" Yelled both of your children.

"Bestie! You can't just drop a bomb like that!" Scolded Jay.

"Again?! I thought the fake Wojira was enough?" Asked Kai, "Ow! What?"

"Not necessary to say, Kai." Skylor shook her head.

"(Y/N)...You need to really learn when to time the things you say." Said Nya.

"Is that normal?" Asked Zach to his and his teammates' parents.

"Yep! Aunty (Y/N) is always like that. There was once time where she told us that she only burned herself while cooking for me and Jesse when we were kids as she was babysitting us before. She'd always drop the most horrible things as jokes and think it's fine..." explained Jessica.

"Oh. I see." Hummed the Nindroid.

"Sensei, I suggest to please refrain from doing this. Cole and Lloyd's stress levels are already high enough with you going into battle alone." Suggested Zane.

"I too suggest that." Agreed Pixal.

"No wonder they get worried so much..." mumbled Taylor in amazement.

"My love. You need to be more careful and let me know about this. You dropping this on us so suddenly makes us worry. And me even more. Don't forget about the kids." Cole held your hand as you smiled towards him.

"So sorry! I really didn't mean to hide it from you like this. But I'm fine. I already healed 1 hour ago." You said as your kids had their jaws open.

"Healed?! It takes me ages to heal a simple wound!" Emma was impressed but at the same time kinda spooked.

"Mom...as crazy it sounds you're SO cool!" Gleamed Adam.

"I'm not tolerating this." Stated Lloyd with his arms crossed, "I'll tell Elena to make you mint flavoured sweets." Offered Lloyd's sister.

"You're forgiven. Speaking of my wife. Where is she and Master Wu?" After forgiving you, Lloyd went back to his mother to ask where his wife is.

"Right over there." Pointed out Misako.

"Lloyd!" Elena appeared from a hidden door as she hugged her husband, "Are you hurt?! Are you alright? Please tell me you're alright."

"Haha! I'm fine 'Lena. Just fine. But we couldn't get Aspheera to surrender so we're going after her." Laughed lightly Lloyd before explaining on the situation.

"Aspheera?! She's back...?" Asked Wu a bit surprised by this.

"I assume you are responsible for her, brother?" Inquired Garmadon.

"Yes...when we were younger..." replied the elder.

"Unfortunately, uncle. Angel tried to take her down but she was pushed back by a fire ball." Explained Cole.