The Jade Princess

It was the morning of a new day and we decided to train that morning to hone our skills to be able to protect the royal family and Ninjago. (Like we usually do.)

Since we're an unfair number I ended up with Lloyd and Cole as they sparred while I watched on to find the perfect time to strike a sneak attack.

"Moonlit walks on the canal. Sharing food. Ah. Sounds a lot like a date. Woah!" Said Cole as he was trying to get in a hit on Lloyd who dodged all his attacks before he was soon blocked by Lloyd.

"It was not a date. Ah!" Protested Lloyd before he was surprised by me who flew in to attack him from behind and successfully got him to trip on his own feet.

"Really?! Oh my god! I can't believe it! My baby brother, going out on a late night walk with a girl! How romantic!~ Took you long enough. I was going to introduce you to some girls sooner or later. Even though if I think Princess Harumi is kinda shady to me since princesses don't usually go around during the night, but whatevs." I cooed as I and my brother were countering each other while Cole soon appeared trying to intercept.

"A date, a social or romantic engagement, often involving a meal or an intimate setting." Said Zane after I was done ranting while he was blocking Kai's attacks with his bow.

"Haha. You can't argue with a nindroid." Laughed Jay as he was sparring with Nya.

"Look, if you like this girl, you're gonna have to step up your game. Hyah!" Said Kai before he yelled out a cry and did Spinjitzu making Zane dodge his attack.

Lloyd who was blocking both me and Cole held a questioning gaze, "What do you mean, game?"

"It means one's ability to charm. You need to convince her why you're the most logical mate." Answered Zane as Kai took out both of his katanas but he was shot down by Zane, "Ow."

"If you want to impress her, you gotta act tough. Like flex your muscles and stuff. Break things. It worked for your sister." Winked my supposed boyfriend as he soon did Spinjitzu and got me caught up in the move as I was in his arms.

"Oh?~ I didn't know that's how I fell for you~ Even though you're probably right about how I started having feelings. But, my brother isn't like that. I think you just stick to being you. Be nice and all." I teased touching Cole's face before catching him off guard and soon spun myself and him around putting him on the floor while I was still on my feet.

"Ouch...! Nice one, love...hehe..." laughed Cole as I helped him up for another round.

"Sorry about that, dear! I didn't mean to hurt your poor handsome face!" I apologized before I soon kissed him all over his face making him only laugh.

"Haha! Okay, okay! I'm fine! I'm alright."

"No way. You gotta make her laugh. Just ask Nya. She couldn't resist my sense of humour." Smiled Jay before he was soon put to the ground by his girlfriend.

"It's...an acquired taste." Nya said sheepishly.

"Don't listen to them. You gotta act cool. Like you don't even care." Intervened Kai as he soon got back up to continue his fight with Zane.

"But I do." Admitted Lloyd.

"Aha! So you do admit it!" Jay pointed his nunchucks at Lloyd.

My brother and boyfriend were soon sparring again as I got in the middle of it, "Okay, stop. All of you, except (Y/N) of course, aren't helping him. Look, just be yourself. It's so much easier than trying to be someone you're not." Said Nya.