The Rise of the Great Devourer

We were all in the dinning area of the ship to hide from the storm heading to Torchfire Mountain.

"Okay! Someone tell me why is it that Torchfire Mountain is the only place we can destroy the Fangblades?!" Asked Nya quite in distress by all this rocking and how horrible the storm is.

"Because the Fangblades are made from the original teeth of the Great Devourer." I explained reading a book as Jay next to me ate his food as he fed me some since I was too engrossed reading.

"They're so strong they can only break down in extraordinary heat." Further explained Kai.

Jay soon asked for the salt, "Uh...could someone pass the salt—Ah! Hey, thanks." He yelped when thunder 'thundered' and rocked the ship passing the salt to him as he winked.

The door was soon opened by Cole who looked green in the face, "Please...No ONE...talk about food...How much longer until we get there...?"

I soon grabbed a soda as I gave it to Cole while I patted his back, "There, there. It shouldn't be be too long."

"Hey Cole, you're looking a little green over there. How'd you like a mucous salt sandwich?" I glared at Jay who purposely avoided my glance as I went to comfort Cole.

"I'm fine...! Could be useful if you're powers had a spell to lift this stomach hurling...!" Said Cole as I smiled nervously.

"Master Wu told me I could do many things with my powers but I can try! Here, that should ease it a bit. I'll leave you to it...since I'm about to throw up also..." he nodded as he waved at me making me smile in relief that he'll be fine...right...?

I soon got back to my seat next to Jay, "Speaking of green. Who would've guessed little Lloyd Garmadon is the Green Ninja?"

"Um...me? I legit said it right in front of you guys but you we're busy saving your parents JJ." I said.

"I know. He was such a brat at first, no offense to your brother girl, it's hard to believe he's gonna become the greatest ninja that ever lived." Said Nya as I nodded.

"It's fine. He was a bit of a brat but thanks to me. I got him to be a bit more nice and mature. I'm so happy that he gets to one day fight with me and us! The greatest ninja with the greatest guardian! Cool right!?" I said happily as Kai cleared his throat.

(I forgot that Kai was really hoping he'd be the Green Ninja...People are over looking this fact in the seasons. He was so set on It'd be him and he was clearly hurt the most hurt when he found out but I'm glad he's copping with it and acknowledged Lloyd more in the future!)

Kai soon cleared his throat, "Ahem! Um...Where that little runt that you call your baby brother (N/N)?"

~~~

Me and Nya were at the bridge as I steered it for her while she talked over the PA.

"Will everyone please place their seats back and tray table in the full upright and locked position? We have reached our destination: Torchfire Mountain. Give it a minute while we settle into position."

I soon put the ship on neutral as I told Nya I'll join the boys with sensei making her nod, "I'll stay here in case Lloyd needs company." I smiled before going out to see sensei and the boys.