I am Okino

"I am unworthy. I will never guide another Master to their doom. This I swear on my—" stated Okino as the Ninja arrived.

"I still don't get how you got that group of nut jobs to do everything you say." Said Kai in his new avatar while Jay was still in his Superstar one.

"Um. The League of Jays aren't 'nut jobs.' They're fans. And they're awesome." Said Jay as we appeared in our new avatars/suits too with our new expression hoods on.

(I SO love their suits for this season! Especially when they put their hoods on that show their emotions through the mask! It's so COOL!!!)

"Just 'cause they're fans doesn't mean they're not nut jobs." Stated Cole.

"I think they're rather nice and sweet! They showed me how to do what I can do in the real world!" I smiled.

"Oh! See? Thank you, bestie. Ha! Even you're own girlfriend is siding with me! You're just jealous because—" Jay was soon interrupted by his own girlfriend.

"Can we just focus on the reason we're here? To get one of the three keys we need to unlock the final arcade cabinet and get into Unagami's Temple?" Asked Nya.

"Right. What are they called again...? The, the key things?" Asked Kai.

"Keytana." Said a man.

"Oh. Hello!" I waved.

We took off our masks to greet the man, "Who are you?" Asked politely Nya.

"I am terrible. I was a guide. It was my duty to lead adventurers such as yourselves through this land." Replied the man sadly sighing.

"Uh, it's not anymore?" Asked Jay.

"I have failed too many masters. To my endless shame." He answered.

Nya gave me a look as I stepped up, "Well, we would be honoured to have your help, humble samurai." I smiled softly to him.

"Yeah, because we really have no clue what we're doing. I mean like none." Said Kai.

"Don't worry, buddy, we've lost plenty of fights too. But you can't let it get you down, right?" Smiled Cole.

"I'm Lloyd. What's your name?" Asked Lloyd walking up to the man.

"I...am Okino." Replied Okino.

"Nice to meet you Okino. That's Cole, my sister, (Y/N), Kai, Nya and Jay." Smiled Lloyd introducing us as I happily waved at him.

"I am honoured. Allow me, humbly, to pledge my service." He went on one knee and held out his sword as I walked to him.

"Oh...That is really not—" I started before he got up and went to face me.

"I, Okino, Samurai, pledge to serve you and do all in my power to protect you and guide you to the Keytana." He said before bowing again.

"Thanks, Okino, that's—" Lloyd was going to thank him but Kai cut him off.

"Just out of curiosity, when you said you had failed all your previous masters, how many are we talking here? Two for three?" Asked Kai.