Stiix and Stones

We soon successfully got on the train and made it to Stiix.

"Welcome to Stiix. Uh, watch your step. Oh, I caught one! It's a big fella. Ugh, woah. Woah!" Said the man on top of the welcome to Stiix sign as he soon yelled when he got his first bite but soon fell into the ocean.

We all looked down to see him if he's okay and luckily, he managed to stay afloat as I soon went near Kai's side since we should remember that he is afraid of water since he can't swim.

"I didn't know you were afraid of heights." Said Jay as he the boys moved on leaving us a bit behind.

"I'm fine with heights. It's water I hate." He said.

"I thought the others knew..." I whispered to him as he only shook his head back, "I only told you as Nya already knew since she is my sister." He whispered back as he got a bit too anxious by being surrounded by water.

"Didn't seem to have a problem before." Said Zane who was in front of the team.

"Before I could make a fire dragon at will. Since Moro's taken over Lloyd and our power's gone, I haven't felt...Aah!" Said Kai as I stood by him before he soon fell from a weak spot of the bridge as I soon caught him with Cole running to my aid to help him up.

"Now that we know ghosts don't like water either, at least we should feel safe surrounded by it." Said Cole as I nodded.

"He would still somehow bring himself here. Be on guard boys. Moro is someone very desperate by the few times I've saw him." I said to them as they nodded before entering the main part of the village.

"Ugh, what a dump! You'd think the thief who stole the Scroll of Airjitzu would have better taste." Said Jay pinching his nose as I did the same for a bit.

"Ah, this is Ronan we're talking about. He'd steal the sea if it were worth anything. We just have to figure out which rock he's under and get to the scroll before Moro does." Said Cole.

"Let's split up and start looking." Said Zane as we all nodded and looked over some stuff.

"Wait a minute, this is my dad's Blade Cup Trophy. What's it doing in a pawn shop?" Asked Cole a bit enraged that something precious from his father was taken away.

"Ah! Is that...my famous golden and jewelled hairpin that I put for every important event?! I was going to wear it for Zane's ceremony but it disappeared! Oh! When I get to that brown headed perverted scoundrel-" I gasped as I soon showed Jay my favorite family hairpin that my mother gave me as my father gave me one too but this is even more special since he said that he made it with the jewels he found on his own.

"Chill out, bestie. Look, you have it know!" Smiled Jay trying to reassure me but I still had murder in my mind.

"Selling stolen goods? Ha, sounds like we might have stumbled in the right place." Said Kai as we soon hide from Ronin who was whistling and held a large vase.

"Huh?" The man was surprised to see me as Jay appeared too with Zane next to him.

"Ronin." Said simply Jay as he had his hands on his hips.

"Going so soon? Huh?~ You really thought you could just get away with that hm?~" I smiled dangerously as I had my eyes closed making the man sweat as he soon walked backwards.

We soon cornered him, "If this is about our last encounter, it was only business." He defended.

"BUSINESS? BUSINESS?! SO TRYING TO HARASS ME WAS BUSINESS?!" I screeched as I was held back by Cole.