Codename: Arcturus

We were back at the Temple of Light to regain the boys' powers.

"I can't do this alone anymore. As long as I have all this power, they'll never stop coming for me." Sighed my brother as I held his side.

"Don't worry, we'll be here every step of the way." I assured him.

"From here on out, we can't let anything separate us again." Said Zane.

"He's right." Agreed Jay.

"Absolutely." Replied Cole.

"Let's do this." Stated Kai.

I nodded to my brother as I got to my spot.

I soon rang the bell as the power reflected on the boys, "The elemental power, it's inside us." Smiled Zane.

"FIYAAA!~" Sang Kai making fire from his hand as I laughed.

"Woohoo! Now I can finally go full power. I gave away a part of my power to the Temple so that's why I couldn't go full strength." I said as I felt more powerful from before and started flying over the boys.

"Haha! Anyone shocked to see me do this? Huh?" Joked Jay as he did a lightning heart.

"No dirt off my shoulder!" Joked Cole.

"Chill out." Teased Zane.

~~~

"No sight of nindroids in the Toxic Bogs." Said Lloyd as I was with him.

"Lloyd, (Y/N), while you're out there, do you have time to search the Glacier Barrens?" Asked sensei to the screen.

"Hey, I may not be able to move mountains anymore, but I can still cover ground over and out." He said as I nodded, "We'll head there as fast as possible uncle! Over and out again!"

"(Y/N). You have the power to fly and enchant. I want you to head towards Kai." Said Sensei on the screen.

"Go on sis, I'll be fine." Assured Lloyd before I nodded.

"I'll be right there!" I said as I used my powers to faze through and get there faster.

____________

I barely made it as I saw the truck moving.

"Hey, Kai!" I said as I flew down to him, "Oh! Now that's a princess I can flirt with! Sup."

"There's a nindroid convoy heading west and General Cryptor is on it." Said Pixal.

"Cryptor...Man...this got serious..." I said.

"We need you two to follow, but not be spotted. (Y/N), your vehicle will be here in 10 seconds since you'll be easy to be caught if you are flying." Informed Pixal as I nodded and soon saw my bike and flew down to it.

"We're ninja. That's part of the job." Kai soon put his glasses as I groaned.

"We mean it, Kai. It's imperative your carelessness does not jeopardize the mis—" Pixal was cut off by Kai making me shake my head.

"Relax. When have I been ever been careless?" He questioned as I was about to speak, "Don't answer that."

I soon saw him not be able to drive anymore as I smirked that Pixal took control, "Huh? What's happening?!"