Child's Play

So I'm skipping Ninjaball Run (Ep4 Season 2) since it's just about a race to save Darreth's dojo. (This is the resume) They won the race thanks to the small piece of Jay's parents car. Lloyd stole the ship back from his father and they got the money for the dojo!)

(And also, I SO wanna write this episode since the ninja as kids is so cute! And plus this episode is SUPER important for the relationship between you and Lloyd since well, you know? Him getting accidentally grown up a bit too early...?) so yeah! Onto the episode!

______________________________________________

"Hello miss (Y/N)!"

"It's nice to see you doing well!"

"You we're so cool defeating the Devourer!"

"Hope you drop by soon, sweetie! I could use some
help with the restaurant or would like to catch up with my girl!" Shouted Lily as I laughed and waved at them.

"Of course! One day, I'll come back here I swear! And don't bribe me on coming back to do labour for you Lily! I promise we'll catch up soon!" I shouted back as the kids and my guardian waved making me smile and copy them.

I sensed Lloyd beside me and looking at the kids play making me frown, "We can play together if you'd like." He looked at me with a smile.

"Thanks, sis!" I nodded with a smile, "Anything for my brother!"

"Lloyd? Lloyd! Concentrate." Said Kai as I moved away from him so he could focus.

"Now that the Bounty is back in our possession again, we can train you more effectively, but you'll have to focus. One more time." Encouraged Zane.

"Ah, but we've been training all day!" Whined Lloyd.

"It's all to get you ready to face your father. Now, in position." Said Cole as I frowned seeing my brother deeply sigh as he headed to train.

The ninja soon put their masks on as Lloyd only yawned, "Ha!"

"Ah, whatever." Said Lloyd as he dodged my light beam from behind and punched Kai who was going to jump on him.

Zane and Jay tried to double team him but he only smirked and used Spinjitzu on them both, "Ninja-go!"

Cole was soon behind Lloyd and successfully slide behind him and made him lose his footing as he back flipped before hitting the ground.

I soon helped him up, "That was fun! Are we done?"

"Oh, come on, you're better than this. What's on your mind?" Asked Jay as the boys took off their masks.

"You four are SO slow..." I muttered.

"Well, ah...the latest issue of Starfarer just came in at Doomsday Comics, and it's a limited run so if I don't go out and get it, it's gonna sell out. And I asked my sister if we could and she said yes. Last they left off, intergalactic rogue Fritz Donnegan was surrounded by the Imperial Sludge, and if I don't find out if he gets out all right, I think I might have my own doomsday!" Explained my younger brother.

"The fate of Ninjago rests on your shoulders. As the Green Ninja, you have a giant responsibility to hold. I'm sorry, but you don't have time for such childish things." Said Kai trying to not be so harsh on him.

I went to Lloyd's side as he held my hand, "Other kids get to play and have fun. All I ever do is train."

"That may be true, but you're doing it for a cause. What will happen if Garmadon rules Ninjago? I'm not sure any child would be playing then." I said as he nodded at my explanation.