The Fall

"So...This is the Realm of the First Spinjitzu Master...soon the power will be gone...forever." Said the Omega as he looked at me for a second before turning back to Lloyd and Garmadon.

"Power? Father, what is he talking about? And is (N/N), really a power source to them?" Asks Lloyd.

"What do You think? The power of your grandfather. The power of Creation." Answered father.

"Soon, there will be nothing but destruction. Not even a little bit of light. You are...Oni. Why have you not taken this realm?" Asked the Oni to the other Oni beside Lloyd.

"Well, I—It's...complicated. Enough talk. Let's get this over with." Stated Garmadon as my brother went to use Spinjitzu again but was hit again to the wall.

Father was put down also as I gasped, "No..! Stop it!" I yelled as I shoot my powers as it making him dodge but I soon hit it but it barely did any effect as it threw me over Lloyd. As the camera on my chest broke by the force of impact.

"Is that the worst you can do? I'm growing bored." Chuckled Father as he soon shoot dark magic at the Omega but he only blocked it with its staff as we all dodged the bounced off attack that destroyed the wall behind us.

Lloyd helped me back up but he was hit by the Oni again.

"Don't just sit there! Get up and fight!" Protested Garmadon to Lloyd as I fought the Oni who I blocked it's attacks with my own weapon against his staff.

I soon gasped for air as it encircled me with darkness as I was choking, "Sis!" Yelled Lloyd as I saw him have the Sword of Sanctuary but he was encircled by darkness too from the waist as he was thrown away to a nearby wall...again...

"I guess they don't really care about the future. Ah...I'm getting tired of this..." sighed Lloyd as he got back up.

"So am I! How did you and your sister ever defeat me in the first place?" Asked father as he fought off the Omega Oni as I was still encircled by the darkness as I was slowly fading from conscious to unconsciousness.

"Aah...so many...shadows...Darkness...innocent people...frozen...Oni...destruction...Realm Crystal...! Ah...! I-I got it...I got it!" I whispered as I was about to succumb to the darkness but I soon used my powers to push away the darkness from me as I slowly turned back to normal while I as able to see my brother destroy the Realm Crystal.

"It took you long enough. And at the moment your sister was going to be frozen solid in darkness." Said father.

"Oh, come on! That was awesome!" Protested Lloyd.

"It was adequate. Your sister will agree." Said father as he soon turned to me with Lloyd.

"No way! My sister will always blindly have my back! After what we've been through, there's nothing that can separate us! Come on, sis! You gotta tell him!" Protested Lloyd as he looked at me while our father did as well awaiting my answer.

"Uh...Uh...I think that was um..." I tried to say the right words but I was cut off.

"Fool! The Realm Crystal was merely the key by which the gateway opened. Destroying it will accomplish nothing!" Stated the Oni Omega as it hit its staff to the ground.

Me and Lloyd glared at our father, "You said it would stop him!" Yelled both me and Lloyd.

"Well, I..." started the Dark Lord.

"Well, what?" Urged Lloyd.

"I thought it would work!" Yelled back Garmadon.

"Well, you thought wrong." Said back Lloyd as the Oni soon hit its staff on the floor multiple times we heard indistinct voices while some dark tentacles are approaching.