Together for Eternity

*6 months later*

"Is everything ready?"

"Yes but Lloyd and the others need more time to prepare."

Master Wu sighed as Misako asnwered him on the status of the Ninja, even after having a huge clipboard of roles and directives by you, they always seemed unprepared for the most important things in life.

"It will be fine, Wu. I'll go talk to my son as I'll go contact Nya. We can't have the bride getting worried. You better fix your tie quickly."  Asurred Misako before running to her son.

"Thank you, Misako." Nodded Master Wu before letting your mother leave as he went to go meet up with Mini Pox to handle other things.

"Lloyd! Are you amost ready?" Asked Lloyd's mother as she also saw Kai and Zane.

"Oh, hello to you too, Misako. You look nice. Your son is in a seperate room from this one in the mansion. He's been practising his speech for hours straight." Greeted Zane as he already finished preparing.

(All the boys(Ninja) are wearing black tuxedos but with their separate colours with their Elemental symbol (in form of a pin) on their tie.)

"He's right. Lloyd's been paranoid since last night, I think maybe even earlier than that. He's over there." Added Kai before pointing to the location of Misako's son making her relived.

"Thank you both. Now you both better go aid the groom. He might be paranoid as well and you are his groomsmen in addition." Reminded Misako after thanking Zane on her dress before she sped through the room to go see her son.

"Oh yeah! We better go check on lover boy before he explodes..." Smiled Kai as Zane did the same.

"Yes, I agree. Let's go. Is Jay still in there?" Said Zane as they walked through the large rented mansion you got for the group to prepare before heading to the large renovated warehouse for the ceremony.

"That's what my sister said. No one other than him and Sensei wuld be always near him. Well I am too just not as much as (N/N)." Responded Kai.

"I see. Cole? Are you there?" Zane knocked on the door of the groom as there was no answer at first before someone opened it.

"Hey guys! You came in just in time. Cole's getting worse..." Smiled Jay the best man, as he had his suit on and opened the door for his friends to get in.

"How is he?" Asked Zane.

"Nervous. But mostly scared. He's never thought he'd see himself marrying such an amazing person like bestie. And who would blame him? I mean, our Sensei is the most precious gem ever! No wonder Lloyd is very protective of her." Joked Jay a bit.

"Let's hope that Sensei can ease his nerves when they meet after not seeing each other for 1 whole week. It was hell hearing Cole whining on not seeing his future wife for a FULL week." Stated Kai as Zane nodded.

"Yes. Though I think not Sensei would be a good choice since by my calculations, his emotional level will only elevate." Chimed in Zane earning a small slap by Kai on the back of his head.

"Ow...! Not smart at all...! But please no talking about things like that when the supposed groom is over there pacing back and forth in worry." Muttered Kai as he jumped in place in pain while blowing on his hand before pointing with his other hand to Cole who actually is pacing back and forth in the room.

"I can do this...No I can't...I can do this...No I can't...I can...but I can't...URGH why does saying that getting married is easier than actually doing it?!" Complained the man making his friends understand on what Jay meant.