Ninja vs Lava

"That Clutch Powers guy might have run off to save himself, stranding us here, but I have to admit, his book is pretty good." Smiled Jay.

Explosions outside the pyramid were heard making the ground shake.

"It had a section for everything. Even, 'What to Do When All is Lost.'" Continued Jay as some debris almost missed us but we felt the aftershock making us dangle a bit.

"He recommends vocal exercises, like, 'Brobrogoo-goo!~ Brobrogoo-goo~" sang Jay as me and Lloyd gave an annoyed and 'Really?' look.

(Ah~. The mutual connection siblings have at such moments like this. Aren't you and Lloyd the best at that?)

"How is saying a bunch of nonsense possibly gonna help us?" Asked Lloyd as he moved a bit making the chains dangle.

"It says it keeps you calm by relaxing your face. Brobrogoo-goo...~ Brobrogoo-goo!" Said Jay as he sang the chant in a lower goofier voice as we all gave him some looks.

"Perhaps Clutch didn't abandon us. Perhaps he went to seek help." Hypothesized Zane to Nya.

"Sure!~ and maybe the evil snake queen we just accidentally released from an ancient tomb is heading to Ninjago City for some sightseeing." Said Nya as it was so obvious she was blaming herself and making it so sarcastic.

"I find that highly unlikely." Stated Zane.

"We need to update your sarcasm circuits, Zane. If we get out of here." Blankly said Nya.

Cole tried to pry off the chains and handcuffs but it wasn't working, "We wouldn't even be hanging here if Jay hadn't opened that crypt!"

"Me?! Zane and bestie were the ones who didn't warn us in time. *sighs* Brobrogoo-goo~." Yelled Jay as he soon sighed chanting that weird chant again...

"EXCUSE ME! We tried to warn you but you guys had to do something behind our backs! But NOO!~ Blame the innocent always!" I put some sarcasm in my words as I huffed and looked away from Jay.

"How can you blame Zane and MY sister? Who opens a possibly cursed tomb without checking it out first?!" Yelled Lloyd as he grew defensive for me and Zane.

"Opening a tomb is HOW you check it out!" Yelled back Jay pulling the chain making Lloyd get closer to him as he started to move the chain, electing my brother to unfortunately move with it.

"And what about Kai, hmm?! He's the one who let her steal his powers!" Yelled Jay again as he soon moved the chain making us move with it as Kai face planted the wall since he's still passed out.

"Hey! Watch it!" Yelled Nya to Jay as I held a smirk, "Ooh!~ Angry fiancée alert!~"

"She's right. How's he doing, Zane?" Asked Lloyd after laughing a bit at my comment.

"His vitals are stable. He should recover shortly." Zane informed scanning the Red Ninja.

"Good. Now we just have to figure a way out of here. Any ideas?" Asked Lloyd to us.

"Maybe there's something in Clutch's book. He's got a chapter entitled, 'Escaping from Close Calls.'" Smiled Jay as Lloyd slowly turned to me to show his annoyed face making me giggle.

"Really? What does it say?" Cole was rather intrigued on the title.

Jay with the book in his lap (that he made his legs go up straight so he can place the book somewhere else then his hand.), "Let me check."