True Potential

(Why not put most of the Weekend Whip Versions :) )

We were back at Dareth's bar to celebrate our victory as the team except Lloyd, Pixal and my mother were singing.

It's time for training,

And we're getting stared

It's on you, you know

And we wanna see you Whip and shout it!~

"WE ROCK!!" Yelled me and Nya but we accidentally pushed Zane making the both of us apologetically catch him.

You roll!~

They say go slow

And everything

Just stands so still

We say go, go!~

"We're ready for the we know the drill!" I sang while laughing with Zane.

Jay took the mic, "It seems so long...This part is—Okay listen!"

Cole put the mic back on the stand, "Okay! Here it comes!

They say...Go slow~

And everything just stands so still!

We say, go go...!

...Just up kick back whip around and SPIN!

And then we jump back and do it again!

Ninja, go!

Ninja, go!

...gonna see us rip into it! Just jump up, kick back, whip around, and spin! Whoo!" Sang Cole as he brought me closer as we danced together.

"Then we jump back, do it again!~" I sang with him as we returned back to the stage to finish the song together.

"Ninja! Go! Ninja! Go! We're gonna do it again! We just jump up, kick back, whip around and spin!" We shouted as the music was suddenly cut off.

"Then we jump back do it—"

"Hey, don't—" Jay tried to steady the microphone.

"Oh come, on!" Yelled Cole as I laughed a little, "Now now, Cole. We can redo it again if you want to."

We soon saw Gayle Gossip on TV in front of the police station.

"It's always good to see my beautiful Gayle Gossip, Ah." Sighed dreamily Dareth as we went up to where the TV is.

"Where an assailant rammed a stolen garbage truck into the front of it. I'm hearing word it was a jail break. A prisoner was freed from custody." She informed the news.

"Okay, maybe not always good. Hey, didn't you just put the princess in jail? You don't think it's her, do you?" Said Dareth before asking us as I scoffed.

"Humph. A girl like her will always need someone to do the hard work for her as she'll just use people till they're not needed. If she ends up breaking out, we'll just put her back. It's not like we didn't exactly stop my father or anything-" I was cut off by Cole holding my mouth gently.

"I love you very much, Angel. Just please...Don't jinx us..." he sighed.

"Okay, I'm getting verification the prisoner that was freed was the recently apprehended Jade Princess Harumi. Security footage caught the two on video..." explained more Gayle Gosipp as Cole gave a slight glare making me just slightly move away but I gasped as my whole world just fell onto.