Island of Darkness

We were digging the place near the ship to built a small camp as Kai returned to our base.

"This whole island is swarming with Garmadon's indestructible Stone Army." Said Kai.

"And you wanted to fight them." I countered making him groan, "Not now, princess."

"Ha! Good thing we're ninja and we know how to hide!" Said Jay taking a huge leaf and hiding a booster.

"Who wants to hide when you can fight? I'm getting tired of having our heads buried in the sand! I wanna fight these guys!" Complained Cole as I shook my head.

"You wanna fight someone that have no weak point? We  almost got out of Ninjago city barely alive! And we don't even know if we can even defeat them." I said as Zane added in some stuff.

"Exactly, they have no appearing weakness. It would be unwise to start a fight we cannot finish." Said Zane as Sensei appeared.

"That is why we must find the Temple of Light." Said Sensei as we all met back at the Bounty.

"The Scrolls say there is a hidden temple on the island. If you find it, it will give the ninja pure elemental powers, powers that can destroy the indestructible army." Explained me and Lloyd's mother as I sat beside her with Lloyd.

"So you're saying we get to fight!? Ooh! I've got happy feet!" Cheered Cole as I sighed.

"Simple minded..." I muttered making Dr. Julien chuckle.

"And you my children, here it is written: 'For once the Green Ninja finds the instrument of peace that is connected with his guardian, he will strike it and know the power of the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master.'" Said our mother as I and Lloyd grew shocked.

"Ultimate Spinjitzu Master?" Asked Lloyd.

"Instrument connected to me...?" I added.

"It means you will be able to invoke the power of the Golden Dragon while your sister will have the power to extinguish darkness, is an ancient fighting style only practiced by the Spinjitzu Master as his guardian was the next bestowed." Explained my mother.

The group all looked in shock as Lloyd laughed, "Jealous?"

I hit his arm, "Didn't think you'd get the ability to gloat."

"Ow!"

"Wait a minute. This all sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?" Asked Kai.

"The catch is, the Temple could be anywhere on the island. Right uncle?" I asked making him nod.

"And all we have as a guide is this." Said Sensei as he handed the medallion.

"A medallion. It's like a compass. When the three holes match up, the medallion will reveal where the temple is hidden." Said Zane's father.

"Uh...how'd you know that?" Asked Jay.

"Oh, I did a lot of reading in my spare time. Hehe. Adventure stories were my favorite." Said Dr. Julien as Zane gently took the medallion from his father.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Asked Zane as we all got up.

"Not you brother." I said stopping him as he scoffed.

"Really? This again? Sis!~" whined Lloyd as Sensei was next to me, "Your sister is right. We cannot let you go with the others."

"Wu and your sister is right. If you were to come across your father, it could prematurely start the final battle. We need to be at full strength before we take any risks." Said my mother as I nodded.