Endings (Finale of Season 10)

We went back to the monastery of Spinjitzu as we all had sad and gloomy faces.

I was the worst out of the team with Nya as Lloyd held my hand for comfort.

"What is it?" Asked Uncle as I faced my mom and him.

Nya gave me a look before explaining, "It's Cole...he...He..."

"He's gone." Finished Jay.

"He fell into the darkness." Added Kai.

I could tell uncle was saddened to hear one of his students yet again was gone from his grasp, "And...And the Realm Crystal?" He asked as mother comforted him.

"We destroyed it, but it didn't stop them..." answered my brother.

"What do we do now?" Asked mother to uncle.

"Luckily, you have me." Said surprisingly father appearing behind us with the Golden Armour.

"Garmadon?" Questioned mother.

"Misako. The old me would have said something heartfelt and sweet. But I am no longer that man. Wu, wipe that gloomy look off your face, and do something with this." Stated father as I glared at him when he abruptly threw the armour at my uncle who caught it but his staff was now on the ground.

"The Armour of the Golden Master?" He asked.

"If we melt it down and reforge the Weapons of Spinjitzu, we might still have a chance." Explained Nya on her plan.

"Prepare the forge." Stated uncle.

Kai sighed, "Guess I better get to it, huh?"

"Kai. You're the Master of Fire. You can do this." Encouraged Nya to her brother.

"Yeah, right. How hard can it be?" He nodded as he gently took the armour from uncle.

"You can do it, Kai. I have faith in you." I smiled to him as he nodded, "Let's do this."

I told the others to only be at the door of the blacksmith area so Nya and Kai can focus.

"(Y/N). A word?" Asked uncle as I saw my mother too.

I looked at Kai for a second before nodding to him as I soon walked away from the team.

"I know that it is obvious on what I'm going to say but, are you alright? After hearing from...of..." asked my uncle as he stopped from saying Cole's name.

I lowered my head as my mother went to my side.

"You are already strong for being like this, dear. Just to tell you." Said mother as I nodded a bit.

"Yeah...Yeah...I cried...a lot...like a whole lot...but I'm okay...I think...? I mean...Zane gave me comfort...So I'm only in it for Cole. To get back at the Oni for what they took from me. I'm ready for anything now." I said as I stuttered a lot but soon found my confidence again.

My uncle nodded as he went to hug me as I hugged him back, "Cole was an amazing friend, and man to you. To all of us. I'm proud of you both."

I nodded as my mother kissed my cheek, "We both are."

"Yeah. Thanks mom. Uncle. Don't worry. We're going to stop the Oni. Once and for all." I stated as they nodded.