The Wrost Rescue Ever!

I soon woke up to see me and Cole in a cage as he wrapped me securely in his arms making me sigh in appreciation for how he's looking out for me.

"Ow...!" I winched as I saw some skeletons open our cage and poke us with their spears.

"Okay, okay, we get the point! And you! You better be glad that I can't use my Earth Punch to destroy you for hurting my precious Angel." Said Cole as he got up and gently let go of me before threatening the skeleton that poked me.

We were being brought to a site where the creatures where mining some stones I have yet to identify.

I saw a key that was to our ball chains, "Ah!" I heard Cole yell as he got pushed by a skeleton in resorting me to blindly destroy it with my chain.

"What? He hurt my man. No harm done, hm? He did it first." I gave the other skeleton a bored look as it screeched at me making me glare at it as it faltered and moved away from me.

"Thanks, (N/N). That was sweet of you." Smiled Cole to me as we started mining like the other creatures.

"Of course, darling." I answered.

"Hey. Psst! I'm Cole. And that's (Y/N)." Introduced Cole to a green creature near us mining like us.

"Murt." He replied.

"How long have you been doing here, Murt?" Asked Cole.

"Long time. Like you." He answered.

"What? No, we...we just got here." Corrected Cole.

"Me too. Long time." It responded.

Cole soon turned to another creature who was purple this time, "Hey. Hey, buddy. Any way out of here?"

"No." He answered as a whip was revealed to us as the skeleton screeched at us, "My ears are going to bleed..." I groaned.

"Okay, okay. Geez, these guys are sure some snobs." Muttered Cole as we kept on mining.

"Hey. Um, Murt, right?" Asked Cole.

"Friend of Geckle!" He said turning away from us.

"Just ignore him. He's a low-down thieving Munce." Snarled a of what I assumed to be a Geckle as he threw away his pick axe.

"Sneaky-tricky-Geckle!" Snarled back the Munce named Murt.

"Blade stealer!" Yelled the purple creature.

"Me? You blade stealer!" Fought back Murt.

"I think we need to stop them before it get serious...and before we get the Skull Sorcerer back here..." I whispered as Cole soon pushed them away from each other.

"Guys, guys! We're all in this together, oaky? Why do you hate each other so much?" Asked Cole.

Soon, more Geckles and Munce started to surrounded a side opposite of each other as it felt like a war was happening with me and Cole were in the middle of it, "Hey, come on! Knock it off!

"Is it because of the blades you keep talking about since you accused the other of stealing a blade?" I asked but before anyone could answer my question we heard a cymbal being echoed.

"Glop time." Said a Geckle as they all walked to the same directions with the Munces.

"What's glop time?" Asked Cole as we were given some type of slimy substance for food.

"You had to ask, huh...?" I mumbled as we walked back to our workplace as we saw Murt eating alone so we joined him.

"Hey, uh, Murt? Are there any other Munce who are a little, um...How do I put this...smarter than you?" Asked Cole.