My Enemy, My Friend (Season 11 Finale)

The others used parts of rocks or wood they found lying around as snowboards as I stayed with Krag to get to know him more since I'm sucker for mythical and cute creatures.

I soon smiled seeing the others snowboarding as I saw Krag stare at them as well.

"Wanna join them? We surely can beat their score!" I asked as he nodded and we both descended the mountain as I flew down.

We got down but Krag couldn't stop as he ran into Cole and Jay making them slide across the ice on their faces as me and Nya worried a bit over our boyfriends.

The two got back up but instead of being mad they soon cheered and were happy about the situation making me and Nya laugh and felt relieved that they're okay.

"I still can't believe you've found the Traveller's Tree, Cole!" Said Jay.

"Did you forget that I'm still here? I may have been knocked out for most of it but I was still a big part of Cole's quest!" I popped in jokingly as Cole laughed and placed his large hand on the small of my back.

"Me neither. Who would've thought Traveller's Tea comes from tree, right?" Asked Cole as I only shook my head with a smile as we continued our way back to the village.

"I wonder how we turn it into tea?" Asked Nya next to Jay behind me and Cole.

"Maybe that old lady in the village can help. She probably knows a lot of weird stuff." Suggested Jay.

"How dare you speak of her like that when all she's done for you is give you what you needed to survive." I said coldly to Jay as I didn't like him calling Sorla old lady.

He only could shuddered under my gaze as Nya still continued their conversation, "Now, now, Angel. You've once told me to be nice and respectful to others." Scolded lightly Cole.

"That is so offensive of you putting my words against me, Cole..." I pouted a bit as he only laughed it off.

"Sorla? Yeah. Hopefully." Said Nya.

"All I know is I am not losing these leaves again. I'm keeping them tucked right here, safe and—" said Cole before we soon heard Krag growl.

"What's up Krag? What do you smell?" Asked Cole as we heard a screeched.

We hid behind some ice shards and rocks as we saw a huge ice dragon.

"What was that...?!" Asked Jay.

"A dragon!" Me and Nya yelled.

"Looks Like its heading for the village!" Yelled Cole.

We didn't even need to talk as we started running towards Sorla and the others.

We made it to the village as we saw the damage the ice dragon did...

"Oh no..." gasped Nya.

"Kai!" Yelled Jay as the group ran to him.

"No...no no...Sorla...! No! No..." I crouched down to touch her ice prison as I felt so much guilt and sadness take over me.

I soon wiped me tears away and went to Kai, "Are you hurt?" I asked holding his shoulder.

"I couldn't do anything...to stop it...I...I...I tried...but my elemental powers weren't strong enough...I...I couldn't stop it." He said as he was on the verge to break.

I soon cradled his head in my chest for comfort as he hugged me tightly. I gave a sign to Cole that this is getting worser than we thought.

"SORLA!" Yelled Nya as she tried to break the ice but she couldn't as Jay stopped his fiancée from getting hurt.