The Fifth Villain

We continued our torturing path towards Twitchy's gas station as Fugi-Dove kept bugging Jay during the journey.

"If I could...I would fly us there but then I'll be dead by then...since this heat...huff...is killing me..." I gasped for air as I didn't know for how long I would be able to go on.

"Please don't, sis. You've done enough already..." spoke up Lloyd front.

"Your brother's right...let's just think of heading there and meeting Kai with the rest of the team in one solid piece...I hope..." added in Cole as I nodded.

Jay held onto me after having escaping Fugi-Dove, "Are we almost at Twtichy's?" He asked, "I can't take this for much longer...he's driving me—"

"We're a lot alike. Which is why I've decided to make you, Jay, Ninja of Lightning, my criminal side-kick." Fugi-Dove appeared so suddenly that he spooked me and Cole away from Jay.

"I even thought of a name for you."

"No thanks."

"Blue-Jay! Because it's a bird, like me, plus the 'Jay' part. Blue-Jay."

"Don't look back, love. Just keep moving. Just, keep, moving..." whispered Cole to me as we had to move farther from the man.

"That's catchy." Chimed in Cole making Jay glare at his best friend.

"Ugh...Don't encourage him..." sighed the man.

"We'll leave you guys to discuss the details." Smiled Lloyd as we ran away leaving Jay with the dove.

~~~

"A road! We're getting closer to Twtichy's!" Smiled Lloyd in happiness making me sigh.

"Oh thank goodness..." I sighed.

"Ah, civilization. This is the perfect time to give you your first lesson in crime, petty vandalism!" Yelled Fugi-Dove taking out a water bottle.

"You have water?" Asked Cole.

"Not anymore." Replied the dove as he threw it all away.

"What are you doing?!" Yelled my fiancé as he tried to catch the water but was too late.

"What does it look like? Littering!" Replied the man bird as Cole tried to go after the bottle but ended up doing a front flip and fell next to it.

"...Water..." Cole is kinda currently dying over here, heck, we all are.

"Here...I kinda borrowed some water back at the prison and asked Zane to freeze it enough for a few days just in case situations like this come up." I crouched down to give a cold beverage to Cole making him light up.

"Oh...this is why I want to marry you as soon as possible! Thank you. I love you, I love you!" He yelled before hugging me in a tight hug making me happy but complain on how sweaty he is.

"Cole! You're sweatier than your workout clothes!" I complained but he didn't care.

"And wait...Did I hear Crystal King?" I asked while helping Cole up to his feet as he downed the bottle I gave him.