Once Bitten, Twice Shy

It was a new day on the Bounty and Nya was too busy to explain the boys about the venom so I told her that I would teach the boys in her place making her super thankful.

I soon took off a cloth revealing a skeleton of a Fangpyre as I sat the boys down in the bridge.

"Alright, then. Let's start. Some villagers unearthed the remains of this Fangpyre a few miles away. It predates the Golden Age, and must be hundreds of years old. Although the venom in the of the fangs of the Fangpyre genetically mutate human cells into reptilian, Nya and I learned there could be a way to stop the effects without having to create an antivenin." I said as I took out a small flash light pointing to the fangs of the skeleton.

"If one is able to widely raise their heart rate, hypothetically it could reverse the venom's EFFECTS." I said as I soon threw a pen at Cole who was not paying attention and drawing on his paper making him yelp as he soon put down his pencil and listened making me smile.

Jay wasn't seeming to listen as he smiled and starred at your face while you talked about the possibility of getting a cure for the venom.

"Resulting in...diminished, Uh...I'm sorry...but like...who put a ton of perfume or whatever that scent is...? Glad Nya isn't here since she told me she's allergic...But that smells like a bear who hasn't went in a lake after it's hibernation...!" I asked as I covered my nose while Jay nervously laughed.

"Hehe...! You told me it was men's cologne...!" Cried out Jay as he turned to Kai next to him.

"Eh, I get them mixed up."

The boys soon all started laughing as Zane and Kai high fived.

Cole soon stood up as Zane shortly stood up after making the rest do the same, "Ah, looks like class is over. Time to start stomping some Serpentine before they find any Fangblades. See y'a soon (N/N)!" Said Cole as I nodded slightly.

"Sounds like a plan." Said Kai as Zane joined him,

"I'm excited to join."

The boys soon left as I took out an air freshener to get rid of the smell near me as I say Jay walk up to me.

"Hey JJ! What's up?" I asked as I smiled making him somehow stutter a bit,

"H-hey! (Y/N)...! Listen. About the whole smell thing I—"

"It's a joke. I get it. I knew the moment Kai said he mixed them up. It's fine. You don't need to apologize. I'm just glad Nya didn't have to be here so she could just get allergic."

"No no! It's just that I— I was trying to impress you! Well not in front of the guys since they'll just intervene."

"Impress me...? Oh Jay. But I looked—"

He sighed smiling, "Fantastic~ Oh! Sorry! Um...Well. Um I also wanna talk to you about something."

I nodded as he soon spoke up, "Why don't we go on that hang out or date or whatever today?! I heard this fancy restaurant and stuff! But like...you don't need to—"

"I already agreed and agreed even more since Nya told me to go or else. Haha! Yes, of course! It'd be fun. Well I'll see you tonight!" I said as I soon side hugged him and went to the girls dormitory to tell Nya about the news.

Nya was sharpening her weapons as she soon turned to look at me, "So? Got a date now?~"

I smiled, "Yep! What should I wear? Casual?! But like
I wanna make it seem like it's a date but not one y'know?! Cause he DID tell me it's up to ME if I wanted this to be a date...and I said yes since I wanted to get him to know him better."