Special: "A Mystical Potion"

(BRO! MY EXAMS ARE DECIDED TO START EARLY AND I ALREADY HAVE PART 1 OF MY MATH EXAM DONE AND I FEEL SO CONFUSED SINCE WERE SUPPOSED TO START THEM ON THE 25th WHAT IS THIS?!)

*5 months after your marriage & honeymoon*

It was 11:30 AM on a peaceful day for once as there was no urgent news in the city and only the weather woman talking about the possible weather we're going to have to in the next few days.

I sat in the living room reading some scrolls we can possibly add to the monastery while also reading the papers from my colleagues in the Fighting Institute to see how it's doing.

"Hey love!" Smiled Cole getting down the stairs as I greeted him happily, "Good morning to you too, handsome! How are you today?"

"Great! I got the best news ever!" Spoke Cole after getting his breakfast.

"Oh really? Is it you taking a break from ganache forsting for a few weeks?" I joked and laughed after hearing a dramatic gasp.

"How DARE you! I'm never taking a break from ganache!" He retorted as I shook my head.

"Haha! It was just a joke dear. Forgive me. Now what was the 'great' news you were talking about earlier?" I apologized before asking him to talk about the news he had yet to tell me.

"Oh yeah! I just got a call from Jay that he's calling the group up for a reunion party! Isn't that cool? We get to see the team again after a while!" Smiled Cole as I stood up.

"Really?! Awesome! And of course JJ would think of that. It has been a few months since our wedding and honeymoon. I think this is a great opportunity to catch up! When are we going?" I asked while putting away the papers.

"12:30. In an hour and 30 minutes." Cole responded after finishing his food.

"And that gives you an hour in a half to go shower. Now go before I make you." I told him as he stiffined.

"Yes ma'am!" Cole quickly rushed to the shower as I giggled.

After getting ready and me making some snacks and appetizers for the team, Cole and I drove to the monastery to meet up with them.

*Small timeskip brought to you by FYAH!*

While entering the monastery, we saw Pixal at the gates to greet us.

"Hello, Cole and (Y/N). It is nice to see you after 6 months. I hope your honeymoon went well." Smiled the Nindroid.

"Hey Pixal! It's nice to see you too! And yes, it was lovely." I smiled before hugging her brifely.

"Been a while! Where are the others?" Asked Cole carrying the food.

"They're all inside at the living room at the moment. We were just waiting for you two." She informed us while she locked the gates as we entered the building.

"Finally!" Yelled Jay as he and Kai stood up with the others to greet us.

"Took you lovebirds enough!" Teased Kai.

"Hey girl! It's been a while!" Nya and I hugged, "I know right? We should totally make plans and go shopping with Pix one day!"

"I know! We can also call up the boys to help us carry the bags!" Grinned Nya as we giggled a bit more.

The Water Ninja's boyfriend with your husband flinched, "Oh gosh..." Gasped Cole.

"Our arms are going to fall off..." Groaned Jay as Zane was a bit confused, "Pardon...?"