Big Trouble, Little Ninjago (Finale of Season 8)

"Let them them live..."

"I have no son nor daughter...you're a disgrace..."

"To see their supposed father reign Ninjago~"

"Never face me again—"

"STOP!" I yelled as I woke up and saw that I was no longer near the Kryptarium Prison but at Mystake's tea shop.

"Angel! You're awake! Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you're alright! You scared me back there you know?! I thought I wasn't going to see you ever again!" Cole walked into the room as he immediately lunged at me making me smile a little and caress him back.

"Forgive...me...I...Lloyd...! Father...! Harumi...! The city...! Oh no! Cole! We gotta do something! Lloyd...! He's-He's...—Where's my brother?!" I apologized before getting flashbacks in what happend last night as started shaking about the protential horrible outcomes can come out as I soon asked Cole where my brother is.

"Angel...Breathe. One thing at a time. Do it with me, in...and out~ There we go...You're doing great, love. Better now?" Cole held my hands as he softly spoke to me making me calm down but still get a bit shaken.

I eventually followed his instructions as I calmed down making him pet my hair before kissing the top of my head as I nodded, "Still a bit uh...Shaken up...But...I am alright...Thank you..."

He only smiled as he hugged me tightly, "Anything for my precious Angel."

"Please accept my apologies for yelling at you earlier I was just-I just wanted Lloyd to not go there and save him y'know...? I just snapped and went on instinct." I said as his broad shoulders muffled my speech but I'm sure he heard me through the vibrations my voice gave off from his skin.

"Don't be...You care a lot about Lloyd and that's normal. He's your brother after all. I'm not holding anything against that, dear. I'll always be there for you. Even when you push me away, I'll always make sure you're safe. We should've found you two sooner..." he said before sighing.

"It's alright...Is he...alright...? Can I see him...?" I asked as Cole made a face making me even more worried but he reluctantly made me follow him as we went to where the others are.

"(Y/N)!" Yelled the group as they all group hugged me making me laugh lightly.

"Hey guys...Sorry for worrying you..." I shyly apologized as they all broke the hug.

"You better! You owe us!" Stated Kai crossing his arms as Nya only hit him on the arm.

"Oh shush! She and her brother wen through enough already! We're just glad you're okay." She smiled as I nodded.

"How dare you make your bestest friend so worried...?! You could've died!!" Screeched Jay as he got a glare from Mystake of being too loud as she made tea for my brother I suppose.

"They're right, (Y/N). You we're in a coma for 4 hours. We thought we lost you...You miraculously recovered thanks to Mystake's healing tea and your powers were able to bring you back. You are very lucky. Not many people can do that." Informed Zane with a smile before frowning at how my condition was before I awoke.

"Zane's right. We were all so worried. But not as much as Cole." Said Pixal as Cole made an offended sound.

"Not funny, Pix." He simply said before holding your waist as you smiled but soon stood unhappy seeing your brother like this as the group gave me my space to face him.

"Oh...I c—There's—He's too—He's too much...I can't...sis...please...I'm sorry..." mumbled Lloyd in his sleep as heart shattered when I heard my name through his ramble.