All of Nothing

Thanks to the people that read my stories! Means a lot and gives me motivation to get through the seasons again! Hope you enjoyed this season already!

_____________________________________________

It was nighttime and a Serpentine was running away from the ninja.

I was beside Cole as the snake bumped into him, "Going somewhere tonight sir?~" I teased as the boys soon drew out their weapons at his neck.

"Uh-oh..."

"Thought you could joyride through town and not be noticed, eh? Where is the last Fangblade?" Ordered Jay.

"I don't know what you're talking about—"

I soon made a long spear as I directed it above the snake's head, "You know wha it is. The fourth Fangblade! When Pythor finds them all, he plans to unleash the Great Devourer."

"Oh. That Fangblade. Haha! You're too late! Pythor's already there now. He's probably digging it up already. If I were you, I'd start preparing for the worst, because when the Grest Devourer is awakened, there will be nothing it won't consume."

"Won't that mean it'll consume you too?" Asked Zane.

"Unless you want to die by the Devourer or my spear. You better give more information than that!" I said as I was close to his face,

"AH! YOU HAVE TO STOP HIM! THAT SNAKE IS CRAZY! I DON'T WANT TO UNLEASH THE GREAT DEVOURER! IM A SNAKE! NOT FOOD! AND PLEASE GET THAT SPEAR AWAY FROM ME WITH THE GIRL! SHE SCARES ME!"

Cole held up a hand making me huff and get rid of the light weapon as I backed up, "Is it really too late to stop Pythor from getting the last Fangblade?" I asked in a more calmer tone.

"You're days behind him. There's gotta be something else you can do!"

~~~

"The Venomari's right. By the time we cast sail clear across to the other side of Ninjago, Pythor will already beat us to the last Fangblade." Said Nya.

Jay beside me raised his arms in frustration, "Oh come on, guys! This is the last one! We gotta get it. We gotta think of something."

Lloyd who walked over to me held my hand, "You have something to say brother?" I asked as he nodded.

"All we have to do is just get one Fangblade to stop him. What if we take the other three back? Pythor wouldn't rush having them all on him. He's probably hidden them somewhere." Said Lloyd as I nodded to my brother smiling.

"You're right Lloyd! Very smart baby brother." I said.

"It's so simple." Said Cole as Kai looked at him, "Why didn't I think of that?" Asked Kai.

"Because you're an airhead?" I asked making Cole and Nya laugh as Kai just looked at me.

"It CAN'T be that easy!" Protester Jay.

"Easy? My algorithms suggest taking the other three would be far more dangerous. Pythor has undoubtedly have them protected by his generals." Informed Zane beside my other side.

"Ha! Finally, I don't have to hold back." Said Kai.

"Even if you steal the other three, you don't even know where they are." Chimed in my father.

"He's right, for the past few weeks there have been almost no Serpentine sightings. How are they moving around? It's like they're ghosts." Said sensei.