Secrets Discovered

Mom and I were in the back as she checked my injury.

"You know. You need to stop running first into fights like that. You always get hurt the most compared to the others. Even Cole himself asked me if he could do anything to prevent that from happening again. You worried us all, again." Said my mother as I felt a bit guilty but I don't regret it.

"I may feel bad about it, but I don't regret it. I fought for what's right. Even if I failed. Plus it's just a scratch this time. It can't scar. It'll heal in only a few hours after I constantly take my healing tea like you mentioned before. Sorry, if I worried you." I said as I soon moved a bit to test the bandages and thought to myself I'll be fine before apologizing to my mother.

"It's fine. I'm just glad it isn't as deep as the other wounds you've gotten before. You should probably join the others." Smiled after checking for a final check up as she gave me the all clear as I sat next to Cole who smiled at me.

"You alright now?" He whispered to me as I nodded, "Yep. Better enough to kick some snake warriors out!"

Before I joined in Kai was cutting Lloyd off saying we don't need a pep talk but action.

"I agree. They actually gave us a break by taking the Time Blade." Said Lloyd.

"How is that a break?!" Asked Cole.

"Let him finish, dear." I whispered to Cole.

"If any of you capture something that powerful, what would you do?" Asked Lloyd to the rest of us.

"Um, immediately haul it back home to show off to you guys." Answered Jay.

"Right. And unless I miss my guess, that's exactly where the Hands of Time are headed as we speak. Their home." Smiled Lloyd as we all had some hope in our eyes.

"So if we can find the Time Blade..." started Cole.

"We can find Acronix and Krux's base." Smiled Zane.

"Hey, Z? Think you can locate the Blade with your temporal scanner?" I asked to Zane beside me.

"Attempting access. I am afraid it was damaged when we fought the Vermilion Warriors." Said Zane before quickly apologizing that his scanner doesn't work as Jay laughed.

"I fail to see the humour, Jay." Said Zane kinda throwing some sass at Jay for not getting why he's laughing.

"I still think-hehe...Vermillion Warriors is a stupid name." Laughed Jay.

"I could see if the scanner on the Destiny's Bounty still works." Said Nya sitting next to Jay.

"Yes. Good thinking, Nya." Smiled Lloyd.

"And the rest of you should go to the museum. Krux his in plain sight there are Dr. Saunders for 40 years. I'll bet there's a clue where their secret headquarters is." Said Na as we all soon stood up.

"Okay, let's split up. Sis, I want you to lead the team to the museum. If you're injury is okay that is." Said Lloyd as I gave him a look.

"Are you really worrying over me when I survived a humongous Grundal that scared my arm while it was turned from bones to a living creature by our father when he still had the Mega-Weapon and was evil? A stone warrior making it worse as the Overlord that we thought we destroyed was actually a virus in Borg's servers and shot a golden laser at me making me get another scar on my hip when I tried to escape and help Zane after he sacrificed himself for me and the whole world?" I asked listing all I could remember.

It went quiet for a bit as Lloyd was about to talk but stopped him as he soon thought about his words, "I...Good point. Then it's settled." Finished Lloyd as I smirked.