The Attack

"Don't worry, mother. I got this." I told my mother as she thanked me while her and I entered Uncle Wu's room.

"I really think I'm starting to get the hang of this whole Master thing. So then I come storming in on my jet maintaining a low altitude for tactical benefits, and I just completely overwhelm the snake-army-samurai-fighter-whatever-they-are. You know, until they leapt into our vehicles and crashed us." Explained Lloyd to our uncle who hearing the story.

"Fast forward, the blade ends up in the sand. And General What's-His-Face..." Lloyd continued as I opened the tea pot so mom could give uncle some tea.

"Lloyd, dear, perhaps it would be better to tell him your amazing story when he can...oh!" Mom tried to calmly explain to my brother who unintentionally knocked the tea pot out of her hands as I at least caught a cup.

"...slow all of them down like a bunch of slugs, and whoosh! We fly out of there. Pretty amazing, right?" Asked Lloyd still not knowing of the mess he's caused as my mom sighed and went to pick up the mess while I went to help her.

"I'll go make some more tea, would you like to come with me, (Y/N)?" Asked my mom as I nodded.

"Sure! I need some downtime without the guys." I soon followed her as I heard Lloyd's voice muffled by me closing the door, "Mom? Sis?" It's like he didn't even notice we were there...

"So? How is the whole being a co-leader?" She asked as we made some tea for uncle.

"Kinda good? Or bad...We did apologize to each other but it's going to take more time for them to realize Lloyd as a master and a leader. I mean the boys and Nya listen to me when it comes to me being angry but aside that, that's it. I'm trying my hardest but hey, it'll come to those who wait patiently, if not. We'll make it happen. It's like Sensei said. If you want something to happen that badly, make it happen." I said as I put some extra tea leaves and put a bit of honey for sweetness in the tea.

"I'm glad that you're growing the way you wanted to and not how people wanted you to." Smiled my mother.

"I'm glad and proud of myself. I just hope it'll be enough to protect those I love and care for." I said as I looked at my hands.

"Oh, dear. It will. Maybe not physically, but mentally and spiritually." Smiled mom as she held my hands.

I smiled back before noticing someone near the kitchen, "Come, my niece. I have something to talk to the team." Said Uncle Wu as I nodded.

"Yes, sensei. Got to go. I'll be there in a sec! Just got to put this tea in your room, uncle!" I said before hugging my mom in thanks and soon carried the tea in my uncle's room.

I soon made as I was behind sensei, "Please. Stand with the team, co-leader." Said sensei as I bowed.

I stood next to Kai as our master gave us a small speech about our victory, "You have had a victory. A well-earned one. But Krux, Acronix and their forces remain a threat. Do not allow your confidence to cloud your vigilance. I made that mistake once."

I looked to see Kai a bit troubled making me question on what was he thinking.

"Kai, is something troubling you?" Asked Uncle Wu as he stepped closer to the male.

"The marking in this helmet. Do you recognize it?" Asked Kai showing the symbol of the helmet as Sensei gasped and soon turned away.

"You do recognize it. What do you know?! Tell me, please." Pleaded Kai as my uncle slowly walked away.

"This means...This changes everything..." said sensei.

Before Kai could question more a huge metallic ball appeared?