Special: "Lego Ninjago: The Movie" Part 2

Cole looked at me in shock as I touched my face and yelled in both shock and fright.

MY MASK WAS TORN APART FROM THE ATTACK!

AND COLE SAW MY FACE!!

I quickly moved away from him and started to try to get away from the Ninja.

"Hey, let me help." He tried to help but I only covered my face even more, while finally getting out of the wedgie of mechs.

"Sosorry!I'llbeleavingandnevercomingback!Thanksforsavingmeagain!" I tried to rush my grattiutde as I soon ran away.

"WAIT!" I heard Cole yell, but I couldn't look back, now that my identity was revealed. How will I ever face him or the others?

In another perspective, Garmadon just got out of the small situation he was in with Cole's mech, "Finally! Now where's that Sparky Ninja?"

"(Y/N)...is the Light Ninja...? I can't believe it..." whispered the Earth Ninja.

"Oh whatever. You guys get the win. Call me when Sparky comes back!" Garmadon didn't feel like taking over the city yet, since he still has someone to recruit and quickly left for the next attack.

"Cole! What happend?! Garmadon was literally right in FRONT of you! How in the world did you NOT get taken down or send him back?! Don't tell me he left on his own." Kai was the first to ask on what happened, while the others were around the city taking care of the generals and the public.

"Yeah, he left on his own. And I met the Light Ninja again." Explained the black ninja.

"Really?!" Said most of the group, "Really, interresting!" Said Zane.

"Did you ask her to join the secret force?" Urged Lloyd.

"Did you?! Did you?!" Asked Kai and Jay as Nya pulled the two away from the raven haired man, "Chill you two!"

"No. But she left before I can say anything else after saving her from being possibly kidnapped by Garmadon, who still wants to recruit her." Informed Cole.

"That's a bummer. But at least she helped like always! Come on! Let's go back to school. (N/N) is probably worried sick by now, Lloyd." Sighed Nya as she wanted another girl in the team before turning to Lloyd.

"Yeah. Come on, guys! Let's move." Nodded the Green Ninja as the team moved into their mechs to head to their base.

Jay was going to talk to his best friend, but noticed him starring at the destroyed road.

"What's wrong? The only times you're like this is when you think about cake or remember a new song you were trying to find the title of." Questioned Jay.

"She ran to that path." Muttered the taller male making the shorter one confused, "Huh?"

"The Light Ninja. She left." Repeated Cole.

"Yeah, you said that a few times before...Care to elaborate?" Asked Jay.

"What if she was more than I expected...I saw it...I saw her..." Cole kept on muttering as Jay was just confused as heck.

"What...?! Cole? Are you sick? Do you need to see Lloyd's mom again? She's pretty good at acessing symtoms. That's why Lloyd almost never gets sick." Jay thought his friend was getting sick so he started going on about how to deal with it.

"It was her! All this time! No wonder she's more intriguing...I got it!" Cole finally understood what he's been feeling for the past half a month, as his friend was in the background still trying to figure out what in the world he's talking about.