Wrong Place, Wrong Time

"You're new body is a fighting instrument. Listen to it." Advised sensei as Lloyd was seen with his eyes closed before opening them to sense Cole about to hit him with his scythe making use his leg to block it.

Jay was next as Lloyd grabbed ahold of his nunchucks and flipped Jay over using the weapons as leverage.

Zane threw his growing stars at the blonde male as he dodged them making the weapons hit the watermelon Nya was holding.

"Since he's grown, he's learning faster, Sensei." Stated Nya to their Sensei.

"But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon? Only time will tell." Said Sensei.

Kai soon unsheathed his katana as he tried to hit Lloyd but he blocked it holding the tip of the weapon as he held it long enough to concentrate a power blast, but it wasn't enough.

"Haha. You're getting pretty good, but that move you fell for was basic 101." Said Kai helping Lloyd back up.

"Yeah, if I had focused more when I was little, I would've seen that coming. And plus, I'm worried about my sister..." said Lloyd worried over you.

"We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future. And I am sure you're sister will be fine. She is currently resting at the moment. Again. And this time, do not hold back." Said Sensei.

I soon woke up with a groan as I tried to clear my vision, "Woah...Oh...we're back at the Bounty...I must have passed out when we finished the Grundal off. And my arm feels fine. I need to find the others." I started walking out of my room.

~~~

"The Lost City of Ouroboros!" Shouted Nya pointing to the screen.

"Garmadon has returned to the Serpentine home base, but why?" Asked Kai.

"It looks like they're preparing for a final battle." Informed Cole pointing to how the snakes are training.

"Nya, change course. We'll head straight for them." Ordered Sensei as she nodded and went to change course of the ship.

"What's going on?! Is there trouble?"

Lloyd looked in shock to see you up, "(Y/N)! Sis! I'm so happy you're okay and awake!"

"We're so glad you're alright." Smiled Zane as the others nodded.

"WE THOUGHT YOU WERE IN A COMA!!" Screeched Jay as he was hit by Kai, "You mean you?"

I hugged my brother back, "Haha! I forgot that you grew, guess I won't be able to call you baby brother anymore now would I? I'm fine. Sensei's tea worked like magic. I hear that there are Serpentine sightings. I'll join you guys." I said as I rolled my arm to see if it's okay.

"But-but what if you get hurt again?! Or worse?! I wouldn't be able to live on if you get hurt again!" Lloyd held my shoulders as I smiled and held his hands.

"I'll be fine little brother. But we'll need all the power we got to stop this before it's too late. Or else, all that we've sacrificed and done will be in vain. Sensei. I'm ready for the worst!" I said as he nodded.

"Very well, but if you are in pain, I will take you out of the team for a longer period of time." Said my uncle as I nodded at his conditions.

It was nighttime already when we arrived and we slid down the anchor of the ship to get to the Lost City of Ouroboros.

"More firepower! When we attack the Ninja, they won't see it coming." I heard my father yell.

"Our forces will be so strong, Ninjago will be mine!"