Lost in Time (Season 7 Finale)

The temporal vortex soon vanished.

"Kai! Nya! Come back! Kai! Nya! Why'd they risk their lives to go after Krux and Acronix?!" Yelled Jay as he soon ran out of the room where the Iron Doom was constructed.

"It was the only way to save Wu." Said a man with who I suppose is his wife.

"Oh, okay. I'm good with that. Hey, wait a sec. Who are you? And how do you know this?!" Yelled Jay as I calmed him down.

"Calm down, JJ. Let them speak. You must be Kai and Nya's parents I presume form the similar features and attire you share with them." I said as they nodded.

"Yes. I'm Maya. And this is Ray." Said Maya.

"We saw your portrait at the museum." Stated Lloyd.

"Krux and Acronix travelled back in time with the Reversal Blade so our children had to follow." Said Ray.

"Why?" Asked Jay.

"Only that blade can undo the effect of the Time Punch on Master Wu. They are his last hope." Said sadly Maya.

"Master Wu is with them?!" Questioned Lloyd quite alarmed by this newfound information.

"We have to go help. We just need a time machine. You can build another one, right?" Asked Cole as he soon went up to Borg.

"I can't." He sadly replied.

"Oh, I get it. 'I can't' is business speak for 'it'll cost you big'. Okay, businessman, I hear you. Hm, I've got a tenner." Said Jay as he soon rummaged through his pockets.

(I thought Kai said they didn't have pockets-)

"No Time Blades, no time travel. I'm afraid there is nothing to do but wait and hope Kai and Nya return." Said Maya.

"Okay then, Samurai 2.0. While we're stuck waiting, why don't you tell us who's really under there?" Questioned Jay as he soon went up to the Samurai X Nya had acknowledged.

"No."

"Would a tenner change your mind?"

"No."

"What about a piece of candy?"

"No."

"What about two pieces of candy?

"What you said is true. Kai and Nya truly are Master Wu's last hope." Maya turned to her husband.

"Not just his. All of Ninjag..." Ray was about to talk but he started coughing up.

"Ray. What is it?" Asked Maya as she held him by his waist.

"On the ship...When Acronix hit me, he was holding a Time Blade...And something happened." Stated Ray.

"Oh no...Zane." I said as he nodded and scanned Kai and Nya's father.

"Accelerated physical deterioration, rapid loss of life function. You've been hit with a Time Punch, too." Said Zane.

"And there's no cure." Said Lloyd.

"Wait. You said the Reversal Blade can undo it on Master Wu. Would that work for you, too?" Asked Cole stepping.

"Only if our children retrieve it and return in time." Replied Ray.

"Here. Let me help, I have an ability called Life Force. I can use anything that has life force in it and transfer it to Mr. Ray, Ms. Maya. If you'll just get him to settle down here." I said as she nodded and directed him to the ground slowly.

"And please, you are one of Kai and Nya's closest friends I presume. Just call me Maya and call him Ray for short. Thank you for your help again." Smiled Maya as I returned the gesture.

"Of course! Anything for a friend's parent. Let's just hope it can last long enough until they come back." I said as I started using the swamp's life force to give it to Ray so he can at least bare the Time Punch a bit longer.

"Uh, guys...? Something is wrong...The city is...um different." Shouted Jay.

"Yeah. It looks old. Like Ninjago 40 years ago." Stated Cole.

"Huh? My BorgWatch had disappeared." Said Borg looking at his wrist to see nothing.

"What is going on?!" Asked Jay as we all looked around.

"My worst fear has come true. The past has been changed. Your watch doesn't exist because your technology no longer happened. No computers. No telephones. No..." Ray listed off the things that would disappear as we soon gasped remembering about Zane.

"Oh no..." I could only close my eyes as I still saw Zane's unfinished self on the ground emotionless...

~~~

"Guys, you won't believe it!" Yelled Jay.

We all looked around to see that Ninjago is going back to normal.

"Ninjago is back to normal." Said Cole pointing to the buildings we can see from here.

"My technology has returned!" Said Borg happily.

"I believe something just overloaded my sensors. Did anyone else feel a temporal disturbance?" Asked Zane as he was back making me smile in hope.

"Haha! Kai and Nya did it!" Yelled Jay jumping in happiness and soon ran to hug Samurai X as I figured he'd ask who they are.

"Everything is fixed! Yeah!" Cheered Cole patting the shoulders of Borg and Lloyd.

"Fate of Ninjago...Ugh..." Ray was slowly deteriorating as I tried my hardest to at least keep him alive.

"Not everything. It is fine, (Y/N), dear. You've tried your best." Said Maya as she soon smiled at me making me nod.

We soon heard a few yells as we saw Nya and Kai falling from the sky meaning they came back form the Temporal vortex!

"Kai? Nya?" Questioned Maya as she held her husband.

The two siblings soon ran up to their parents, "Mom?" Asked Nya as Kai was next, "Dad?"

"Can't hold on..." groaned Ray.

"I'm afraid he is close to his end. Even with (Y/N)'s help...There's nothing to be done." Said sadly Maya as she still held her husband.

"Yes, there is." Said Kai holding the Reversal Blade as he soon used it on his father as he came back to his old self as Nya and his wife helped him up.

"My children." Sighed Ray hugging his kids, "Dad!"

"Oh, you guys. Let me get in on this." Smiled Jay as he and Zane smiled and joined in on the hug.

"Wait...What happened to Master Wu?" Asked Cole.

"Oh no, he's still in the Iron Doom. He stayed aboard to deal with Krux and Acronix." Said sadly Kai.

"And now he's gone." Mumbled Nya.

"So we don't have a master anymore...?" Asked Cole as I held his arm for support.

"Yes, we do. You, Lloyd and you're sister, (Y/N). It has to be you." Said Jay walking up to both me and Lloyd.

"But..." started Lloyd.

"Master Lloyd and Sensei (Y/N)." Said Kai as he handed the Reversal Blade to him.

"Master Lloyd." Said Lloyd before looking at me as I smiled instantly and nodded.

"Everyone listen up. First, we get rid of this. It's too powerful. Then we'll take all our energy and we will not rest until we know. Where is Wu." Said Lloyd as we all nodded.

And at that, was when the team decided it was time to train even harder for the inevitable.