The Royal Blacksmiths

I heard a knock on my door making me yell, "Come in! Oh. Jay! Hello! What brings my favourite ninja to my room?"

He smiled as he soon spoke, "I just uh wanted say...Thank for arranging the date for me and Nya. It was super nice of you!" I smiled as I patted his back.

"Anything for a best friend! Hey? How was it? Hope it wasn't as terrible as ours at the start." I said as he groaned at the memory making me laugh.

"It actually went super well! We've been seeing each other a bit and I think I have a chance with her! It's all thanks to you I got this far already!" He said as he explained his date in details and soon hugged me as I giggled.

"No prob JJ! Well, I hope you two get together already 'cause I already see chemistry between the two of you." He blushed and averted my gaze making me smirk.

"Well uh...I can see chemistry with one of the boys!" Countered Jay as I looked at him.

"Which one?" I asked genuinely.

He wiggled his eyebrows, "It's SO obvious (N/N)! It's either Cole or Kai. Zane's kinda in there too but like I see him more of a small obstacle for Kai and Cole." I got a bit embarrassed.

"What?! No! Kai is just a flirt wile Cole is more of an older brother. I don't see what you're seeing JJ. And come on! Nya told us to meet up with the others like 10 minutes ago!" I shouted as he soon shook his.

We were soon all grouped together in the bridge as an image of the Fangblade was shown as we all looked at it.

"Though they have the first one, there are three more, and we just need one to stop Pythor." Explained Nya who was beside Jay as I was in between Cole and Kai.

I nodded, "But they have a map and we don't. So the question still stands...How are we gonna find them? Before the Serpentine."

Jay soon chuckled as he held Nya's shoulder, "Ha! I still can't get over the fact that you were the Mysterious Samurai. Is anyone else blown away like I am?"

"We're over that. (Y/N), can you continue?" Said Kai as bit impatient as Jay blabbers,

"Wopopopoo! Someone's a little hot under the collar."

"It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his full potential, like you and I have, Jay." Observed Zane.

Kai was not having it, "Great observation, Mr Roboto, but Cole and (Y/N) hasn't found it either." He said as he looked over from my figure to look at Zane while I just looked at the map trying to figure out where we can start looking.

"I got it!" Shouted Cole making us look at him.

"You've unlocked it?! Oh! WHY ARE WE THE ONLY ONES?!!" I only rubbed his shoulder, "You'll find it soon Kai."

"No, I figured out where I recognize the Fangblade from. I have a picture of it." Further explained Cole as he left the room to go find the portrait.

Kai soon chuckled nervously as I looked at him with Zane, "Oh. Haha...! Is that it? Heh...Good."

"Let's hope Kai finds his before I start going bonkers of his whines." I whispered to Zane who chuckled a little before holding my shoulder.

"Let's hope, (Y/N)."

"I got it!" Said Cole returning as he placed the picture on the table making me go look into it with the others as I held it, "Oh! That's—" Jay soon grabbed the book form my hands making my shake my head at his impatience.