Unsinkable

It was a new morning as Pixal led us to a dock.

"Zane, would you do honours?" Asked Pixal holding a small remote to the male Nindroid.

Zane soon pressed the button as the Hydro-Bounty appeared making all of us look in awe.

"Now this a project I've never been part of! It's amazing, Pix!" I smiled towards one of our mechanics as she thanked me.

"How did you build this so fast?" Asked Jay.

"I had been tinkering with it in my spare time over the past several years." Responded Pixal to Jay's question.

"It's amazing as my niece said before, Pixal!" Smiled Uncle Wu.

"I am proud to say it is one of the msot sophisticated vessels I have designed and is pratcially unsinkable." Smiled Pixal.

"You know what happens when you call a vessel 'unsinkable', right?" Asked Cole putting a coma on "unsinkable".

The rest of the team gave him some looks as I facepalmed while my brother made a zip motion to his lips indicating to the Earth Elemental to NOT jinx it.

"Love. Don't." I spoke softly to him as he tried to correct himself.

"Oh...It doesn't sink, of course." He spoke again making Nya less stressed and made the rest of the team happy with his final answer.

Lloyd was first to jump on the vessel as I followed suit with the Smith siblings right behind me.

"This is great, Pixal. Just what we need." Smiled Lloyd.

"Whoa...!" I helped Jay get on the vessel electing him to thank me as Nya as my brother a question.

"But how sure are you that the underwater pulse you guys saw is causing my powers to freak out?" Asked Nya a bit scared about all this.

"97 percent positive." Chimed in Zane.

"That's pretty positive." Smiled Kai as I nodded at that.

"But what if my powers go crazy on me while we're down there?" Asked Nya still freaking out about all this, "Maybe I should sit this mission out."

"That's exactly why we need you to go. You're the Master of Water! There's no one more connected to the sea than you." Smiled Jay assuirng his fiancee as he held her hand.

"However, you do make a point. If you'd rather stay here, with your mother-" Started my uncle as I knew where this was going.

"No, no, no! Jays right. I will go pack!" Said hurridely Nya as she followed me to go some things for the journey underwater.

I heard my uncle laughing as we fist-bumped on our successful tactic.

______

I went in my room to get my bag that Cole packed for me making my heart swell on how sweet he was for doing for me.

Before leaving I entered the living room so I could say goodbye to Ray and some of the boys who are staying behind.

"Welp. I'm leaving! See you guys in a bit!" I smiled towards Ray, Kai and Cole as they paused the game to say goodbye to me.

"See you soon, Sensei!" Grinned Kai as we did our handshake before I hugged Cole.

"Be safe alright? I won't be there to save you as usual." Spoke Cole after breaking the hud but still holding my forearms as I gave a small smirk.

"Hm. I don't think you need to worry about that, hun'. I'll be fine. But thank you. I have Lloyd and the others to have my back! We won't be gone for long, so try not cause any trouble or mess up our clean room, please." I smiled to him as he laughed.