Scavengers

I went to check on my brother and family, "Hello? Lloyd? Mother? Uncle? May I come in?"

"Yes. You may, (Y/N)." I heard my mother reply as I soon entered and quietly closed the door.

"How's he feeling at the moment today?" I asked to my brother and mother.

"Still recovering right now. We should've been there for him when he fought Acronix...I can't make a mistake like that again." Said Lloyd as he soon hugged me making me hug him after being surprised.

"I don't want anything bad to happen to you nor the team. You're my priority, sis." He simply said before closing the door behind him as he left.

"Did something happen? Why was Lloyd so serious? Mother, please tell me my little brother isn't going to take the blame..." I asked as I held my mother's hand and ranted on the risky outcomes that can come out of this situation.

"Don't worry, honey. Your brother is strong. He will know what to do and hone his skills better." Smiled my mother holding gently my hands as I smiled.

"Yeah...I just...I just want to be able to do more to help him y'know? Like get some weight off his shoulders." I said.

"And you can."

I jumped seeing my once sleeping uncle awake and looked at me with a softened gaze.

"Uncle...! You're alright! Oh. Sorry! Did not mean to potentially hurt you. And do you really think I can?!" I shouted a bit too loud as I realized and I hugged him too hard and soon stood back up.

"It is fine, (Y/N). And yes, you can help your brother. Are you up for the task?" He asked as I smiled.

"If I could, I would fight the whole world for him!" I stated.

"You can become a leader while your brother trains to be a Master. Who knows? Maybe the team can have two Senseis. One can lead one team and the other can lead the other team." I stood shocked fo hear this.

"I...I can become a Master like you? Nonono! Being a Sensei to kids about Martial Arts is one thing. But being a master and finding pupils like you, being both a leader and master is way harder than being one of them!" I said not sure of myself.

"That is why I asked if you were up to the task. If you are then Lloyd would feel more at ease to have his sister nearby. You can both be leaders and Senseis. It isn't against a law to have more than one leader. I trust you to keep the team together and lead them to victory. And you don't need to find pupils like me...I think you already have." Said my uncle before I nodded having a smile to my face.

"Wu is right. You both can help each other with the strugglers of being a leader. It takes a lot of courage and determination for this. But I know my two beautiful children will achieve that title." Smiled my mother.

"Thank you, uncle. You as well mother. I'll be with the boys now! Take care of yourself uncle! Love you both!" I soon closed the door.

Wu sighed in relief, "You can continue on this act. But for how long? My daughter is quite observant than the boys. She'll find out soon enough." Stated Misako as Wu only exhaled again.

"I know. I don't want them to be distracted from this important mission and task. They can do it. They'll pull through." Said Wu as he looked at the window.

~~~

While I was heading to the training field I saw the boys try to get Lloyd to agree with them they kicking some snake butt was going to solve our problems.