chapter one

sooae's pov

i woke up with my significant smile on my face. including today, it has been nine months since i transferred to my new school which i really like because...

uh.. there's a guy that captured my heart since the first day when i saw him at the school. so, i quickly took a bath and wore my school uniform before i took my breakfast and walked heading to my school.

as i was walking, someone called my name from behind.

"oh, joshua. good morning, " i greeted.

"morning too, " he replied.

"why did you called for my name?" i asked.

"nothing really, i was just walking to school until i saw you, so if you don't mind, maybe we could walk together? " i nodded.

"umm, by the way where's jeonghan?"

"oh, him? usually, he'll be sent by their family's driver so he won't walk."

i then formed my mouth to an 'o' shape. we both took like almost 10 minutes for us to arrive at the school soon to our class. joshua sure is a very kind guy. he's very friendly to all people, smart and not to mention his celebrity-like look.

sitting on my desk, i patiently waited for jeonghan to come and sit next to me. actually, my assigned seat was at the back of the classroom without anyone sitting next to me. joshua's seat is at the front of the class, on the left side with dokyeom sitting next to him.

fortunately, one of our classmate transferred to her hometown two weeks ago and the teacher asked me to seat at her seat which is next to my crush, yoon jeonghan.

then, i heard footsteps coming to my class direction. jeonghan has arrived and he quietly sat next to me.

"hi, jeonghan." i said. he just looked at me and lazily nodded his head.

"have you done yesterday's homework?" he nodded.

"i really like you."

"i know, can you like.. stop talking?"

that.. made my smile faded. i'm used to his cold treatment. it's usually like this. he doesn't have a girlfriend. and, he's definitely not a gay. (cause there's once when i saw a guy named seungcheol confessed his feelings to jeonghan and jeonghan cursed at him)

but, he has never once showed any affection to me. it's like.. i'm invisible. my classmate were usually very concerned and asked me to give up. now, they're supporting me lol.

joshua is jeonghan's bestfriend. but their personality is very opposite with joshua being so polite while jeonghan is kinda rude. but, i know it's not his real personality because i once saw him sadly crying while giving a homeless kid foods and money.

that's when i realized how pure and precious he actually is. just, maybe just, there's something that he wanted to hide from everyone.