chapter three

sooae's pov

"look, sooae. it has been months since we've been friends. we have spent so many times together and it is such a very happy moments for me. so, infront of this beautiful sunset on your favourite beach, i'm telling you that i actually like you. more than a friend. and if you give me a chance, i promise that i'll never stop loving you and i won't betray you."

i woke up with tears on my face. why am i dreaming about him? i'm pretty sure that i don't love him anymore, but why did i cried?

i really hate myself for this. but, my thought was disturbed by my mom's shouting voice, telling me that i'm already late for school.

so, i quickly showered and was sent to my school by my uncle, which is vernon's father. vernon, he's my bestfriend. but unfortunately, we're not at the same school anymore since i transferred to a new one.

he's my cousin and the only person that i trust. since at school ... um, everyone is weird. so, i don't think of having another bestfriend at school.

× × × × ×

jeonghan's pov

i stepped inside my classroom lazily as i see sooae was at her seat, sitting alone. i sighed and sat next to her. she then looked at me.. and turned her head to another side.

weird.. is she sick? umm, why do i care actually? that's great if she actually think about giving up on chasing me. i've suffered enough.

if people asked me about my opinion towards her, honestly... she is very pretty and kind. it's just, i don't think about getting in a relationship right now. i really have to focus on my study and achieve my dream.

also, she's very clingy, loud and annoying. so.. no thanks.

"yo, jeonghan." dokyeom said as he sat infront of me.

"what do you want?"

" are you angry? what's wrong?"

"nothing. i'm not angry. chill bro,"

dokyeom then looked at sooae with confusion written on his face. he then came closer to me and whispered inside my ear,

"what's wrong with her?"

i just shook my head and he nodded.

why is he nodding?

dokyeom is very suspicious but i just shrugged it off cause that is just how he usually is. i then took my biology text book and do some revision for yesterday's lesson.