chapter nineteen

sooae's pov

2nd day

i looked at my clothes inside the drawer. why is my clothes are all black colored? and now, i need to find something that'll suit me to wear if i'm going to the cinema.

yesterday is one of the happiest day in my life. jeonghan is still cold, but, he changed. maybe just for a while, since we're dating, right? of course, he'll try his best to treat me as his girlfriend.

he won't want to hear people saying bad things about how he treated his girlfriend, right? so, maybe that's why. or maybe he's trying to develop feelings for me?

okay, now i've gone too far.

but really. i thought that i've fell for him once again after seeing how he treated me. we even walked together to my house yesterday.

then, i looked at my drawer once again, and there's only one clothe that is isn't black colored. it's a very beautiful white blouse.

i took it and decided to wear it. soon after i've done with my clothes, i sat infront of the mirror and put some light makeups on my face. after that, i tied my hair into a two cute buns.

*one new message*

shua church boy ^^: we're here already, be quick.

you: okayy.

seen

i then went downstairs and there's vernon, sitting at the couch while waiting for me. actually today, we all decided to watch a movie together. even jeonghan agreed to go with us.

so, i'll take this opportunity to make jeonghan and vernon get to know each other.

"oh, you're done. let's go. my father's waiting at the car."

i nodded and followed him. after that, we're at his father's car, sitting next to each other at the back seat.

"uhm, this is my first time seeing you with something that isn't black. so, when did you bought this?"

i looked at him and rolled my eyes. so what if i only wore black?

"um, where did i bought this?" i asked myself.

where?

five seconds after that, i felt like going home once again and get changed.

wonwoo.

he's the one who bought this for me.

that day when he confessed.