chapter four

wonwoo's pov

i sat on my desk, feeling slightly happy cause my school's e-sport team just won the first prize from the national game league. me, vernon and mingyu really did worked hard for winning this.

suddenly a flash of a memory came inside my house mind.

"hey, sunshine." she said, sitting next to me.

"hey."

"i saw how you played just now. congrats on your win. you guys definitely deserved the first prize."

"thank you." i said as i pecked her forehead.

"as for the winning, i'll cook your favourite food and we'll eat together tomorrow."

she.. is definitely the most perfect person on earth.

i miss her. everything about her. just... why did i cheated on her?

then, i heard a familiar giggle coming from behind. i turned my head and saw my ex girlfriend, kwon hana. i rolled my eyes in annoyance looking at how happy she is with her new boyfriend, hyungwon.

jealous? of course not. just- because of her, i broke up with sooae. i regretted everything. for cheating on her, till the part where she announced about her, transferring to a new school, which i didn't even tried to stop.

stupid. i am the real definition of that word.

but, i promise myself that i'll make sure to make her mine once again, and won't ever repeat the same mistake. next month, i'll be transferring to a new school, which i heard is sooae's current school.

i'll go to that school, apologize for all things that i've done towards her. i genuinely believe that she's still having the same feelings for me.

"wonwoo!"

"oh, mingyu? what?"

"come here, there's something that you must know." i then furrowed my eyebrows and went to his direction.

he then pulled my wrist and stopped at our school's rooftop.

"you know what? about hana."

"hm? what's with her? she's not even important to me."

"i know. you guys have broke up. but, do you know what was the reason why she dated you before?"

"because she loves me..? no, i don't. why?"

"it's because she made a deal."

"deal?"

"yes, a deal to make you break up with sooae."

"oh." i said, feeling angry but there's nothing that i can do. also, i'm no longer hana's boyfriend so why should i care?

"and..."

"and?"

"hana made that deal with vernon."

i froze and can't afford to utter any word.

"vernon actually liked sooae all over this time. don't you think it's weird that he's still willing to be friends with us even after you cheated on sooae?"

"is.. this true? how did you know about this?"

"i heard hana and vernon's conversation yesterday."