chapter twenty five

sooae's pov

"it's okay, jeonghan. let's go to another booth. this one's hard." i said.

"no, let me get this for you. this is so annoying, i can't possibly lost to it."

"aww, that's cute." i whispered to myself.

then, after a few more tries, he did it! i wonder how much did he spents for this game.

"here, for you." he said as he handed the teddy bear to me. i hugged it tightly cause it smells so good and it's so cute.

we then continue our 'date' playing some other games such as fishing some cute silicone ducks and we even go to a haunted house.

jeonghan's very brave. i kept on holding him inside there and i screamed all my lungs out cause it's so creepy. when i almost cried, he said 'it's okay, i'm here' and yeah i almost died cause my cheeks are getting so red that time but i bet he can't see it cause it's dark there.

then, we sat on a chair for a while. "you seems tired,"

i said to him. he then shook his head. "no, let's get on the ferries wheel first, then, we'll go home, okay?"

i nodded my head and stood up. "wait here." i said to him.

"where are you going?"

"there's a convenient store near here, right? let me get us some drinks. you're fine with a cup of hot latte right?"

"yeah."

"okay." i replied and went to the convenient store.

"give me two cups of hot latte, please." i said to the cashier. then, i took out my phone and while scrolling, i heard something fell from my behind.

i turned around and saw a tall guy were struggling with the some cups of ramen that he dropped. his back looks familiar, so, i decided to help him.

and when i hold the ramen cup, he spoke.

"sooae?" i looked up to see his face.

"oh, mingyu? what are you doing here?"

"i'm transferring here next month so, yeah."

oh, so he's the one? that's good then. it's okay, if it's not.. wonwoo.

"and how about you? what are you doing here?"

"there's a funfair that were just opened near here, so i decided to go there."

"ohh."

should i invite him to my birthday party? umm... why not, right? it's just mingyu, i don't have any problem with him.

"oh yeah, actually tomorrow night, i'll be holding a birthday party at my house, you can come if you want to."

"oh really? sure, give me your phone number and text me your address later." i nodded and we both exchanged phone numbers.

"i'll go first, bye."