chapter twenty two

sooae's pov

after the movie finished, we all spent a little more time shopping some unnecessary things on the mall. after that, we bid each other a goodbye.

vernon said that he's lazy to go home so we both took a cab and went straight to my house.

"so, vernon. what do you think about jeonghan?" i asked vernon when he's very 'busy' playing some games in his phone.

"do you want me to be honest?"

"yeah, go on."

"you guys doesn't fit for each other."

"choi hansol? wtf?"

"i mean, no offense, but sis he's prettier than you. i almost turned into a gay just now." i then flicked his forehead hard.

"why are you so annoying? you know what, after we finish eating the dinner later, i'll ask my father to sent your home. i don't want you here." i said and quickly stood up to find something to eat.

*****

jeonghan's pov

3rd day

i was sleeping so soundly until i heard a very loud knocks on the living room. my parents are gone, probably goes outstation to somewhere.

i then lazily walked to the door and opened it. it's sunday, okay? it should've been my rest day, who tf is disturbing me?

"GOOD MORNING!"

it was dokyeom and shua. god, please give me strength.

"come in." i said, my eyes still wishing to be closed.

they both went in and joshua put some snacks and beverages at the table infront of the television.

"we're sorry for disturbing you early at this morning." joshua said.

"it's okay, we're friends anyways. and, you guys have done this a lot of times before." i said, 'smiling'.

"let me wash my face and brush my teeth first, you guys do whatever you want here." i added and put my phone on the table before i walked to my room.

10 minutes later, i came back and sit on the couch with them.

*2 new message*

girlfriend 💗: hi <3
girlfriend 💗: did you sleep well last night?

you: yes

girlfriend 💗: good then.

seen

wait, something is weird.

"WHO CHANGED MY CONTACT NAME??!?"

joshua avoided eye contacts with me.

"not me, i swear joshua's the one who forced me to do it." dokyeom spoke.

i rolled my eyes and sighed. "ugh, whatever."

girlfriend 💗 -> sooae

*1 new message*

sooae: see you tomorrow at school <33

you: okay <33

seen

"DOKYEOM WHO ASKED YOU TO REPLY THOSE THINGS TO HER?"

"i'm sorry, jeonghan. i was just trying to help."

"do that again and i won't be treating you peperoni pizza anymore after this."

"okay okay. i'm sorry."

"by the way, jeonghan how's you and sooae? she's a kind girl, right?" joshua asked.

i nodded. "yes, she is. but, i'm still scared."

"don't be. trust me she is not the same as my ex girlfriend before. she really loves you. it's not a bet, okay?"

"but, josh.. i'm still confused and i don't have any feelings for her."

"love can grow. you just have to wait."