chapter thirty three

sooae's pov

18th day

"kidney function is not a right, it's a privilege."

i laughed so hard after i saw vernon's video when he was 7 years old. i actually saw this on my mum's old camera and decided to save it on my phone. he's so funny please help.

hansol bff 💫🌟 --> kidney function <3
shua church boy ^^ --> sunday morning <3
the cutest dokyeom ^^ --> peperoni pizza <3

i like peperoni pizza <3
3 members online, 1 offline

peperoni pizza <3: SOOAE YOU MUST GO TO JEONGHAN'S HOUSE
peperoni pizza <3: NOW

you: hey chill
you: WHY WHAT HAPPENED?!??

sunday morning <3: he's having fever.

seen

oh so jeonghan is sick? then, i should pay a visit for him.

*****

jeonghan's pov

i heard a knock on the door. again? joshua and dokyeom just go home. did they left anything?

then, i went to the door and opened it.

"hi." sooae said with a cute smile.

"oh? sooae, come in." i said as i offered her to get inside.

"uhm, you're sick, right? i'll take care of you, okay? please, let me." she said. i just weakly nodded my head. oh my head is spinning, and it's hot here.

"you should go to your room first. your parents? where are they?"

"they're working but will be here soon."

"i see. then, you should go to your room, i'll prepare some food for you, okay? you looked so pale."

i nodded again and walked inside my room. i lay down and closed my eyes. sooae is very kind...

suddenly, the memory of the truth or dare game that we played before came inside my mind. don't know why, but i felt sad when sooae said she has an ex but never told me before.

then, the door creaked.

"here, let me feed you." she said as she took a chair and sat next to me. i tried to get up, but she stopped me.

"it's okay, i'll help you." she said as she hold the spoon and asked me to open my mouth. i don't want to, but, she forced me so i just go along with.

a few minutes passed and..

"stop staring at me. what's wrong?" she asked, with a nervous laugh.

did i mentioned how beautiful she looked today? no i don't right. oh-

what is wrong with me?

no, it's because of the fever.

"i'm sorry." i replied.

she then put the bowl away and was about to stand up but i took her wrist and made her seat at my bed, we're currently sitting infront of each other.

"uhm- jeonghan, why?"

"your ex. tell me about him."

she looked at me in confusion.

"huh?"

"okay let's forget that. seungcheol. did you know that he likes you?"

"uh uhm. no, but.. there's once when he asked about our relationship but i thought he asked because he likes you not me" i felt like my blood is boiling.

"do you like me?" i blurted without thinking as my eyes is looking at her eyes.

she looked down and nodded.

"more than your ex?"

sooae's pov

"more than your ex?" he asked.

what is happening...? i looked at him and gulped when i saw how serious he is right now.

"yeah."

after that, everything happened so fast. when i realized, he already held my chin and placed his lips on mine.

did jeonghan just.. kissed me?