chapter fifty five

sooae's pov

i woke up at an unfamiliar surrounding. i looked at the room, what happened? then, i remembered that last night i went to a club and drink two bottles of soju.

i must've been drunk last night. did i... slept with a random guy that i met there? i looked at my body and.. nothing. it's still the same. there's not even any sign that said i've slept with a guy.

after that, i went to the bathroom inside the room to watch my face. i can't find my phone too. then i went out before i heard a knock on the door.

"sooae, it's joshua." said that voice so i opened the door and joshua smiled at me before we both went downstairs and sat on the dining table there.

"what happened last night?" i asked.

"you're drunk, jeonghan's the one who bring you here." he said and i froze. jeonghan?

"where is he?" i asked, feeling guilty because of how i treated him yet he still care about me.

"he's upstairs. he'll went down later, also, i've told the boss that both of you won't be working for today and he agreed so don't worry about the office."

"thank you." i said before he stood up and went to the office.

i ate the food silently. and in a blink of eye, jeonghan's already sitting infront of me.

"i'm sorry for troubling you." i said to him.

"sooae." he said, putting his fork and spoon down.

"i still love you." and that made me stop.

"still?" i asked.

"yes, i actually have realised that i loved you a long time ago, but, you were with wonwoo." he said locking his eyes with me.

"but, jeonghan.."

"i know. you don't feel the same anymore, right?"

i looked down and gulped.

"give me another chance sooae, please."

"people deserve a second chance no matter what is the wrong thing that they've done before."  wonwoo's word came into my mind.

"i will."

"really?" he said, as he held my hands before he kissed it.

"thank you."