chapter twenty one

sooae's pov

"oh, yes sooae. there's something that i wanted to ask you." he blurted out of a sudden.

"what is it?"

"that day. you remember that day when we were asked by our teacher to pair up?"

"uhm.. yes. i do."

"you said that you're sorry to me. why?"

huh? why is he asking this now? that's like a week before and why he didn't asked about it before? when we're alone at my house?

oh okay whatever.

"just.. because.. um no reason. i just felt like saying sorry to you."

"really? okay.." he said.

phew, thank god. how am i supposed to say that i almost gave up on liking him?

"sooae." i looked at the person standing infront of me.

"vernon?"

"when is the movie going to start?"

"um.. more 15 minutes."

"okay, now let's go." before i can say anything, he dragged me out of there. then, i noticed that he was holding a gucci plastic bag.

okay-

"wait, where are we going?"

"i bought you another blouse. i don't want you to feel uncomfortable with this one since it was from your ex. so, let's get you changed."

he's the sweetest. i swear his future girlfriend is the luckiest girl. but, she just have to handle with his annoying attitude sometimes.

later then, we're back at my seat with vernon sitting on the other seat next to me.

"where are you guys from?" jeonghan asked. oh, he was too focused with his phone till he didn't notice us just now.

he then furrowed his eye brows, "you changed your blouse? why?"

"she said it was uncomfortable." vernon answered for my behalf. he's terrible at lying.

"okay.."

"by the way, i'm vernon. nice to meet you."

"i'm jeonghan, nice to meet you too." jeonghan replied and they both shook they're hands.

"sorry for being late. the line was too long." dokyeom showed up with joshua and they both sat next to jeonghan.

"it's okay." jeonghan replied.

"but, um- vernon. you seemed familiar? have we met before?" he continued.

vernon then observed jeonghan's face.

"of course we've met. he's the guy that got into our room at the karaoke place before." said joshua.