chapter twenty nine

mingyu's pov

i got home very late at night, so, i slowly opened the door hope it won't wake wonwoo. but, as soon as i stepped in, he said,

"where are you from?"

actually, since we both are transferring to a new school, we decided to live together near here. we both shared this house and paid for it.

"i was just walking around here since i was bored."

he nodded and continue playing with his game. i shouldn't tell him that i met sooae, right? he'll meet her soon at school, so, yeah.

also, sooae invited me to her place cause she's comfortable around me. if i tell wonwoo about that, he'll force me to bring him with me to her party, and that will make her disappointed with me.

*****

sooae's pov

10th day, 4th of october

a few more days passed and i think jeonghan's impression towards me has changed. he treat me better, he's no longer cold to me.

and i can see that he's kinda comfortable with me for the past days. he's no longer going to school with his driver. he'll usually walked to school along with me and joshua.

so, since today is his birthday, i'm planning to make a suprise for him.

jeonghan's pov

*1 new message*

sooae: won't be able to walk with you today, sorry.

you: uhm, okay.

she won't be coming to school today? oh, i see. it's okay.

so, i packed my things and went to the door to walk to school. to my suprise, dokyeom is already waiting for me infront of the door.

"dokyeom? what are you doing here?"

"i uhm, uhm, i'm going to walk with you today, i'm a great friend, right?"

"i see."

but, he lives kinda far from here, right? what is he doing here?

so, i just shrugged it off and decided to walk with him since i didn't see joshua either. he's also not going to school? what happened to both sooae and joshua?

"jeonghan, i have a few questions for you."

"okay, go ahead."

"first, why is the penguin's back is black coloured and the front is white coloured?"

"uhm, i don't know. why?"

"because whenever it get a chance to bath, it's hands won't be able to reach the back side so that's why it's black coloured."

"oh."

wow, how does his brain work actually? impressive.

and after that, he asked me a few more questions and for the first time in my whole life, i took almost 45 minutes just to walk to school.