chapter thirty six

sooae's pov

26th day

i was so sleepy when the history teacher came inside our class and started teaching. and before i can focus, my eyelids became uncontrollably heavy and i fell asleep.

after that, i woke up and it seems like everyone has gone home.

"you're awake." i looked at the seat next to me.

he's not home yet? and.. he's talking to me?

"jeong-"

"sooae." and i focused my eyes on him.

"when are we breaking up?" he asked.

oh.

oh..

"jeonghan- what are you talking abou-"

"that incident, it was a mistake. i'm sorry. i didn't have any intention. i was- i was drunk that time. i didn't know what i was doing," he continued and i feel like tears started to form inside my eyes.

"you're lying, jeonghan. i can feel it. the way you treat me. you can't lie. i did make you fell for me, right?" i asked, desperately.

"no."

"look inside my eyes, jeonghan. say it again." i said as i grabbed his shoulders firmly.

and, he did.

"no, i don't have any feelings for you. i can't. i need to focus on my dream sooae. i have to. it is the most importa-"

so it's because of that? i see. so, i'm not important? how he felt is not important? my feelings? everything that we've done before?

and, i cried but turned my head to another side.

"but, it's okay sooae. we still have four day-"

"let's break up."

"huh?"

"if that's what you said, let's just break up. it's better than i kept on hurting my own feelings, right? let's break up, thank you for everything. those happy moments when i'm with you, i won't ever forgot, i promise." i said as i packed my things and stood up.

who knows that one month deal would end up like this?

the end

a/n: okay, i was kidding lol pls don't kill me.