chapter fifteen

sooae's pov

"hey, jihoon." i heard hoshi said.

"wtf do you want from me?" he replied.

bro, he's creepy. small, but can burn the whole school when he's angry.

"i have a question."

"oh yeah, whatever." woozi answered, rolling his eyes.

"okay, what is the similarity between a cigarette and a hamster?" hoshi asked.

"i don't know, what is it?"

"that's why you need to use your brain." woozi glared at him. bro, i don't want to see anyone die today.

"um.. um by the way the answer is, both of it is not dangerous unless you put it on your mouth and burnt it."

"okay, so now you're finally admitting that you looked like a hamster, right?"

"no, i'm a tiger."

okay, i think i should stop listening to them. i might get some mental disabilities lol.

after that, jeonghan finally came back from the toilet. yes, i was waiting for him to come. then, he sat next to.me.

"jeonghan, um since this is the last class for today, can we talk later after the class finish? at the rooftop?"

he looked at me. he sighed.

"fine."

that's it, exactly the thing that i wanted to hear.

15 minutes has passed and now, here i am, at the rooftop, waiting for jeonghan to come. i feel so nervous, like so nervous my heart is about to explode.

"sooae." said a voice coming from my back, amd i turned around.

"fast, say what you want to." he said.

"let's make a deal."

"what deal?" he asked.

"date me for a month. if i can't make you fall for me during the time duration, then i promise i will stop bothering you."

he looked at me. "what will i get if i accept the deal?"

"you're life will be more.. um.. peaceful? like, i won't disturb you anymore. so-"

"deal."

"oh." and, he walked away.

did i heard it wrong?!?!?!? he said deal just now omg.

*****

hana's pov

"hey, listen. don't you ever dare to tell any other people about our plan to make sooae and wonwoo broke up, understand?"

"tsk. so that's why you wanted to meet me? no way, i'm not your servant." i replied to this guy who's currently standing infront of me.

he betrayed his own bestfriend. and.. now he's asking me to cover his mistakes.

"don't challenge me hana. if i know that you tell wonwoo about this, you're done."

"oh, really? what will you do?" i laughed sarcastically.

"look at me hana. i know what you did to sooae before. you're the one who payed our teacher to give her a low mark for her exam project, right? tell wonwoo, and i'll tell everyone about this."

i gasped. "you-"

"that's it. i don't want to have anything to do with you anymore. don't talk to me either."