chapter forty five

sooae's pov

i walked to the door lazily after i heard a knock on it.

"yes, who- wonwoo? what are you doing here?" he came in and closed the door.

"i'm going to have a sleepover here!" he said happily after he showed me his bagpack that he used to put his clothes on it.

"all of a sudden?"

"don't worry, i've told your mum about this."

after he said that, my mum magically appeared infront of us. "oh, wonwoo. you can put your things in the guest room." she said and wonwoo walked to the guest room.

"mum, you should've told this to me, you know?"

"it's okay, sooae. it's just wonwoo, what are you so scared of?" and before i could say anything, my mum was gone to her bedroom.

"sooae." wonwoo said to me. he's so cute, i might put him inside of my pocket.

"let's watch something together," he said before he pulled my hand to the couch infront of the television and made me sit next to him.

"what do you want to watch?" i asked.

"transformers or whatever." he answered. i just nodded and clicked on the remote control to search for the movie that he wants to watch. after a while, he has chosen one and i clicked on it.

"do you want to know the real reason why i came here?" he asked.

"what is it?" i asked before i lift his right arm and put wrapped it on my shoulders.

"actually tomorrow i have a tournament."

"e-sport thinggy?"

"yes, so that's why i came here. it will be easier for me since the distance from your house and the place where it will be held is close."

"ohh, i see."

"but, before that, there's something that i want you to know. and i hope you won't get angry for this." he said. he sounds so serious.

"tell me, wonwoo. it's okay."

"vernon."

"what about him?"