chapter twelve

wonwoo's pov

i looked at my phone. it has been more than ten minutes. what the heck is mingyu actually doing inside the kitchen? my dad's going to kill me when he got home later.

then, i stepped downstair and went to mingyu's direction. i almost choked after seeing him trying to get the small golden fish that i just bought last night from it's aquarium.

"YAHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

he then looked at me. "trying to get this fish of course."

"and, what are you going to do if you got the fish?"

"i'll cook it with the ramen."

i then softly(hard) punched his shoulder.

"I JUST BOUGHT THAT FISH YESTERDAY YOU FOOL"

he rolled his eyes. "okay, okay. i'm sorry, whatever."

"um by the way about your new school, why don't you tell me about it earlier? and, about sooae too."

"i'm sorry. yeah, you know that we're both busy with our school things and also our e-sport leagues, soo it has been kinda long since we both hang out like this. and.. i don't think of telling you this through internet. that's no fun."

he nodded. "oh, i get it now. but.. seriously. about sooae. i thought you've moved on from her..? like.. you even dated hana before."

"i know. i'm so stupid, right?  i can't understand my own feeling. i betrayed her. i betrayed our love." i said, voice cracking.

"it's okay, wonwoo. everyone makes mistakes. also, sooae is a very kind and lovely person. i'm sure she'll forgive you. don't worry."

"thanks bro, you're the best."

he nodded again. "of course, who else would it be if it wasn't me?"

"and.. who's going to be my friend when i transferred to a new school later?" i asked. okay, now i'm being so childish. but, it's okay. it's just mingyu. he won't be telling other people about this side of me. i trust him. more than anyone else. even more than sooae.

"who said that i'll let you transfer to a new school by your own?"

i looked up to him in confusion.

"what do you mean?"

"i'll go with you. don't worry." he said, giggling.

okay, he's acting very weird. but, it's okay.

"by the way, i want to show you something." he continued.

"what is it?"

he then walked to the refrigerator and took something.

"BUTTERFLY!" he said as he throw the butter outside of my house's window.