chapter twenty four

sooae's pov

"sooae! your friend is here!" my mum shouted from the kitchen.

"ask him to wait mom, i'm almost done!" i shouted back.

after five minutes, i've finally done with my look. like usual, i wore a simple oversized black shirt with a little rose patels pattern on it and match it with a skinny blue jean.

"oh, it looks like we're wearing a matching outfit," jeonghan said when i stood next to him. i then looked at his shirt, and yes he's also wearing an oversized black shirt, just, it has a few leaf pattern on it.

his pants is also the same as mine. look, now let me get this straight. we were meant for each other, really.

"ah, yes. we look cute."

"uhm, yes. i guess so."

"let's take a picture?" i said, and held my phone to took a selfie for us. when he's not looking, i quickly set that picture as my current wallpaper.

"you usually walk to school, right?" he asked while we were walking.

"yes, it's not that far from my house though."

"do you usually walk alone?"

"yes, but sometimes i'm with joshua." he nodded.

"i see."

"how about you? joshua said that you were sent to the school by your driver. and, where do you exactly lives? is it far from the school?"

"no, it's not that far. i'm actually living at near joshua's house but he always refuses my offer to give him a ride to school."

"ohh." and that's it, we're here, at the funfair. it's not that big, though but still, the atmosphere is amazing and it made me felt ease for a while.

then, jeonghan paid for our entry tickets before we get in. i saw a very cute teddy bear at one of the booth there. i slowly held jeonghan's hand, intertwined our fingers and pulled him there.

"uh- sooae.."

"why? you don't want me to hold your hand?"

he looked down and gulped. "no, it's okay. i'm okay, just a little bit shocked. and.. awkward, i'm sorry."

"by the way, you want that bear?" he asked.

i shyly nodded. "um, maybe you can get that for my birthday gift?"

he then let go of my hand and asked the owner how can we get the bear. the owner answered that he must throw a ball hitting atleast five over seven of the targets infront.

jeonghan's payed for the game ticket and throw the first ball. damn, he looks hot. so i took my phone and secretly recorded him.

he failed at his first and second attempt. he then payed for another ticket and threw the ball, but, he still can't get it. he looks so frustrated and i found it cute.