chapter forty

jeonghan's pov

after the class ended, joshua stopped me from going home.

"yes, joshua? anything that i could help?"

"sooae."

i furrowed my eyebrows.

"why? what's with her?"

"why did you broke up with her?"

i sighed.

"look, joshua. i've think about this before and i'm sure that this is the right decision. i need to focus on my study, and achieve my dreams so-"

"but that doesn't mean that you can hurt her like that, jeonghan." he replied. i've never seen him being this serious about something before.

"i'm sorry."

he let out a heavy sigh. "i'm sorry too, jeonghan. this is your life. i shouldn't interfere for things like this. it's just.. i don't want you to regret this thing later. i know that you love her."

"but i don't-"

"you didn't notice your own feelings yet, jeonghan. you will, soon. trust me. i hope that you would regret things that you've done now." he said as he left.

*****

sooae's pov

wonwoo. i met him again. i can't believe this is happening.he transferred to my school? and he's talking to me like nothing had happened between us before.

i can't think. everything is happening to fast right now. i know that my feelings for jeonghan haven't faded.. yet. but, for wonwoo? i'm not sure.

what is actually happening to me? what's wrong with my life?

i should call vernon and tell him everything.

you started a voice call

vernon: hello, sooae. why did you called?"
sooae: wonwoo.
vernon: huh? what's with him? did you dreamt about him again?
sooae: no.
vernon: then, what is it?
sooae: he.. he transferred to my school, along with mingyu.
vernon: what?!??!? so that's why i didn't see him at school just now.
sooae: what should i do?
vernon: what do you mean?
sooae: i don't know, i just..
vernon: forgive him sooae, that's the only way-
sooae: i have forgiven him, vernon. i don't like to hold a grudge to someone for so long. but.. i'm scared.
vernon: scared of what?
sooae: i'm scared of my own feeling, vernon.