chapter sixteen

flashback:

author's pov

sooae looked at her phone. she has waited like almost 20 minutes and wonwoo is still not here.

"where is he? why is he so late??"

then, one of her classmates approached her.

"sooae. you need to see what's happening at the rooftop."

she got confused. what is it? why is everyone seemed so concerned?

so, she walked to the rooftop.

"oh-"

"soo- sooae? what are you doing here?" wonwoo said as he tried to distance himself from hana, who's currently laying her head on his shoulder.

"i've been waiting for you at the classroom. and.. and.. this is what i got?" she said, controlling her tears from falling.

he stood up, holding her shoulders.

"i'm- i'm sorry."

she then removed his hands.

"wonwoo, are you cheating on me?" she asked, locking her eyes with his.

he looked down, "y-yes."

"wow."

"wonwoo, i'll leave first. contact me later." hana said, as she left both of them there.

"look, sooae. i didn't mean to-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN  BY YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO?!! PLEASE WONWOO! PLEASE.. what did i do wrong?" she said, as she bursted into tears.

"you didn't do anything. it's, it's just me, okay? i'm sorry."

"break up with her." she said.

"are you crazy? i love her."

and, that's made her heart crashed. she has never felt anything that hurt more than this.

"that's it. we're done." she said, as she left him. and he didn't even chased her.

she then walked to her best friend's house. she weakly knocked on his door, still crying. he opened the door, shocked looking at his bestfriend current state.

he slowly guided her in.

"hey, what happened to you?" he said.

she then hugged him, tight.

"i broke up with wonwoo." she said while crying on his shoulder.

"but why? what did you do?"

"he.."

"he what sooae? tell me." he said, started to get impatient and angry.

"he cheated on me."

his eyes widen at her words.

"no, wonwoo is not someone who'll do that."

"yet, he still did."